Castle Combe Summer Acton Day 2013! 14/9/13 2! x Tracktime & Clubstand

devonutopia

Thanks Jason,had a blast!

My first track session and I have to say I'm addicted now....I honestly didn't want to pull in!

It was great to meet you all today....I really can't wait for the next one now!

No pictures yet?

What are you lot playing at? 

:)

I have just walked in the door Brim, 180 miles 2 hours 50 minutes, so I am doing my best my friend.

Thanks to all for a great day out, good banter and of course the usual top quality entrainment on the track.

Pics to follow

Just a quick thank you :)

Was a very good day depsite me doing somthing to my car which has resulted in alot of smoke, nothing that cant be fixed though :D

Cant wait to see any pictures of the smoke cloud behind me and apoligies to those that were behind me :p

Tip my hat to you for organising it. two sessions in Spring one? Same again?

Yep, that will be the aim if I can get the same price from Combe for 2 sessions.  Might aim for 10.30 and 11.30 next time, but we shall see.  The 2 session format has shown to be worth doing, especially as it takes a session to get heat into my bloody tyres.... :D

• Like 2

Here's my raw footage from session number 1. Not had chance to edit out the 4 second overlaps yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQI7JUtztGU&feature=youtu.be

Bit foggy as I get on track :D

9.28 and Exocet Yeti flies past  :happy:      love it, Richard has his own following of yoofs now all who realise the Yeti is the car of choice and not a slammed hatch back  :giggle:

Great video Lee, thanks for sharing.

• Like 1