Hi people,

I'd like to get some mud flaps (front and rear) for my 2006 Fabia hatchback. I've searched on eBay and there seems to be too many to choose from! A lot of the descriptions say that they're for the vRS model, will they still fit a basic model? Or not?

If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated and if anyone has any they do not want, don't hesitate to contact me!

Thanks a lot.

You can get oem style flaps that fit straight on the front of vrs and normal fabias, the rears are made for the normal fabias bumper and require trimming for the vrs rear bumper.

Where can I get OEM style mud flaps? There don't seem to be any Fabia-specific ones on eBay. Any other places? And thanks for the reply!

Joe is right, the ones you see on the rears of vRS models are made for non-vRS models and can be had from the dealers with fixings for about £12. I'm not certain about the fronts, but would have thought vRS ones would fit yours. Someone will no doubt clarify that shortly.

• Like 1

Well i just had a look and the seller i used vwspareparts seems to have no items atall and its who alot of people used to buy mud flaps and i cant find any other places that sell them in ebay or google :S i dont know what to say other than try your local dealer like what has been said. Oh and fronts fit straight on as there is no difference on the front sill of a vrs and a non vrs.

Try number1forskoda on ebay, I ordered the driver's under seat storage unit from them last Sunday and had it dropped off by a courier on Tuesday. Very well priced, very well packaged and fast delivery.

If you get the part numbers of what you're after I'm sure they'll sort you out.

I've got some front and rear on mine. The tops on the rears have curled back in though. Pain in the arse to get them to curve to the bumper!

Tried taking them off and putting a heat gun over them?

Could you take a picture? I'd love to get OEM ones on mine, i ******* hate the rally flap style!

Tried taking them off and putting a heat gun over them?

Could you take a picture? I'd love to get OEM ones on mine, i ******* hate the rally flap style!

I used a blow torch on them haha, burnt my ******* finger!

I keep meaning to remove them and sort them out with a heat gun :) job for next week.

I will try get a pic mate. They are good protect the paint a fair bit!

• Like 1

I used a blow torch on them haha, burnt my ******* finger!

I keep meaning to remove them and sort them out with a heat gun :) job for next week.

I will try get a pic mate. They are good protect the paint a fair bit!

Were you trying to fit them to a vRS? As mentioned above, the OEM ones are designed for a normal Fabia hatch (which the OP has) not a vRS.

Dan did you do any trimming? I trimmed my bumper and they popped on nicely and have never moved once fitted.

No mate, bumper is freshly sprayed not going near it with a knife or anything haha. My wheels poke out past the mudflaps due to the spacers. I really need some nice wheels now!

No mate, bumper is freshly sprayed not going near it with a knife or anything haha. My wheels poke out past the mudflaps due to the spacers. I really need some nice wheels now!

I think you trim the flaps rather than the bumper - should be safe and burn-free

Does anyone know where the flap and clip are supposed to go on the OEM front Fabia mudflaps??

I've taken the 3 screws out but, as daft as it sounds, i can't see the point of the flap of plastic at the top of the mudflap or the metal clip and other piece of plastic as it doesn't clip into anything and there were no instructions with my mudflaps.

Does anyone know where the flap and clip are supposed to go on the OEM front Fabia mudflaps??

I've taken the 3 screws out but, as daft as it sounds, i can't see the point of the flap of plastic at the top of the mudflap or the metal clip and other piece of plastic as it doesn't clip into anything and there were no instructions with my mudflaps.

If you take it all apart it will soon make sense. The top bit clips round the arch on the fabia to keep the top in.

I'll try get a pic tomorrow but I can't remember if it's exposed or not.

• Like 1

If you take it all apart it will soon make sense. The top bit clips round the arch on the fabia to keep the top in.

I'll try get a pic tomorrow but I can't remember if it's exposed or not.

Cheers, that would be handy. :thumbup:

I've taken it apart twice but i just can't seem to make sense of it. :D

Any joy with pics?? :thumbup:

****, still not yet mate I need to take some pics for another member too. Been mad busy in work. Will get it sorted after work tomorrow :)

• Like 1