Minor dentage...

BobbyG79

I'm becoming paranoid now, looking out for Pacific Blue Yeti's. I may have to join MarirK in the Isle of Skye to avoid you, where are the houses for sales in Scotland Web pages?

Think you'll be pretty safe, i've only seen Jocks car once in the last 2 years and he's changed since then.

Not seen a Rosso ever.

Think you'll be pretty safe, i've only seen Jocks car once in the last 2 years and he's changed since then.

Not seen a Rosso ever.

If you had been at our Yeti meet last month you would have seen two Rosso cars, Jock was there too, with his new car, but although he lives only a few miles away I have not seen him since. Very illusive these Yeti's I can see how they adopted the name

I look forward to moving to the far reaches of Scotland later this year, and maybe then no one will ever park next to me again(or they will, when there is no other car for ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND MILES!!!!) :wall:

I look forward to moving to the far reaches of Scotland later this year, and maybe then no one will ever park next to me again(or they will, when there is no other car for ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND MILES!!!!) :wall:

Oh yes they will, would you believe I have just been to Makro 18:30 there was only 12 cars in the car park. I pulled into a row with not a single car and even before I got out to lock the door a girl in a one series BMW pulled in right beside me, the Yeti must be a large magnet attracting cars to their side

Don't worry, it's not just Yetis that act like car park magnets. One trick to reduce it slightly is to have a filthy car. For some reason, the mindless "I must park next to another car" brigade seem to find dirty cars less attractive. Wash it later...

• Like 1

What's a supermarket?

Its them as advertise on that there televisual thing that sits in the corner of the room where the radio set used to was.....

Edited by loftypeak2

If you had been at our Yeti meet last month you would have seen two Rosso cars, Jock was there too, with his new car, but although he lives only a few miles away I have not seen him since. Very illusive these Yeti's I can see how they adopted the name

After all this on Saturday i saw a rosso Yeti at the Asda roundabout in kingswood.

Opposite direction to my travel and just hopping on the roundabout so i could eyeball the driver.

Did i almost find you? :giggle:

No it wasn't me, I was in Lincolnshire over the weekend. I now drive through Bransholme as I feel safer using that route to ensure I do not see any Pacific Blue Yeti's :rofl:

• Like 1

No it wasn't me, I was in Lincolnshire over the weekend. I now drive through Bransholme as I feel safer using that route to ensure I do not see any Pacific Blue Yeti's :rofl:

Nice try but i'm not going to go looking around bransholme :wonder:

• Like 1

I hope none of you "care merchants" never bring a car to Crete!!

Parking space designated by bumpers knocking.

Spaces so tight doors are routinely against others.

Parking knocks ignored.

Cars seldom washed.

• Like 1

That's good. I'll be selling my house then and moving onto Bransholme asap.I'll miss my 3 bedroom home and garden but I have to look after the car in the long term :blush:

• Like 1

That's good. I'll be selling my house then and moving onto Bransholme asap.I'll miss my 3 bedroom home and garden but I have to look after the car in the long term :blush:

To paraphrase; "Very brave minister, very brave" :)

Edited by AlleyCat`
  • Like 1

I hope none of you "care merchants" never bring a car to Crete!!

Parking space designated by bumpers knocking.

Spaces so tight doors are routinely against others.

Parking knocks ignored.

Cars seldom washed.

So the same as Paris then?

I don't think i saw a car that didn't look like it was used as a dodgem.

So the same as Paris then?

I don't think i saw a car that didn't look like it was used as a dodgem.

Yup, when I worked in Paris for a short time I didn't drive. Even brand new cars were... err.. modified at no extra expense.

When I first went to Paris the company Sales guy said not to put on the hand brake when parked as other motorists would 'push' the car in front to make more space to park there car!

When I first went to Paris the company Sales guy said not to put on the hand brake when parked as other motorists would 'push' the car in front to make more space to park there car!

Sounds like the French parking I see all the time around Aix-en-Provence. While many French drivers' parallel parking skills put mine completely to shame, it is true that they show little regard for the niceties of respecting other peoples' vehicles (or their own, come to that - they're very even-handed). I'm just glad I have a garage with my flat there, and I am always VERY careful about not parking in tight spaces.

Hi Wiganyeti, the Urban trim I refer to are the plastic wheelarch extensions that can be be bought as an "aftermarket" product either from a main dealer or SuperSkoda.They where originally featured on the Limited edition Yeti Urban, and I would think are quite useful for protecting against " Dings"on the leading edge of the yeti,s wheelarches.

The only problem I foresee with them is they have to be fitted with a very good, strong adhesive as they are prone to falling off if not done right. There is a very good thread on them on this Forum, just Type in Yeti Wheel Arch Extensions in your seach box.

They are not cheap ( the OME Skoda ones are the best and most expensive) andd hopefully later this month will be fitting some to my Yeti (we will get the IOM TT out of the way first). There is also a Thread on the Yeti Forum that gives you the individual part numbers if you lose one once fitted.HTH

Tony

Hi manxskoda

Thanks for that I will have a look , do you know if there is any door edge trims worth fitting The edges of my current car doors are marked with the paint from the side fence which is close to the car when getting in and out