My new car

I've heard the VRs is Devilishly quick, but that VRN is just taking the p!$$.

I take it you thought having a 13 VRN might be unlucky :devil: :devil: :devil:

Fin

I've heard the VRs is Devilishly quick, but that VRN is just taking the p!$$.

I take it you thought having a 13 VRN might be unlucky :devil: :devil: :devil:

Fin

If u mean the 666 in number plate, luckily it's a private plate that's off bow

Yeh xeons are brilliant, had them on years ago on a 182 and forgot how good they are. Got loads of toys on this octavia, parking sensors, mdi, sun roof. Haven't stopped driving it all day

Ignore those guys, black wheels and tint would look the bomb! :D

When words like "look the the bomb" are used to describe the wheels. Do you really want to paint them black lol.

Tints yes, wheels no.

I'd look at getting the grille done in black also and then led swap.

Rob

Would like the grill sprayed, may get the honeycomb grill.

What u mean by led swap?

I think black wheels look spot on, on the white VRS's. If you want them black and like the idea just get them done. As said who ever said £500 tell them to swivel you can buy them brand new set of 4 already black for £650 ffs.

http://www.ebay.co.u...d=320859583217

Anyways more important things to attend to. Your profile needs to change from Fabia ASAP! I am another Fabia VRS traitor, hope you like the bigger motor. Is it diesel or the other one?

I think black wheels look spot on, on the white VRS's. If you want them black and like the idea just get them done. As said who ever said £500 tell them to swivel you can buy them brand new set of 4 already black for £650 ffs.

http://www.ebay.co.u...d=320859583217

Anyways more important things to attend to. Your profile needs to change from Fabia ASAP! I am another Fabia VRS traitor, hope you like the bigger motor. Is it diesel or the other one?

Profile changed :-) yeh loving the octavia, went for the diesel.

Got loads of toys on this octavia, parking sensors, mdi, sun roof. Haven't stopped driving it all day

A very rare option!

I don't mind black alloys on a white vRS but only when the tyres are dripping with tyre shine.

It looks wrong when the wheels are blacker than the tyres!

There have been a few white vRS owners who have coated their front grille matt black which looks very smart. Cheap and easy to do too.

Search the forum for 'plastidip'.