Briskoda 2014 Calendar Photo Submission

BriskodaCalendar

So here we go again people; as per 2012 and 2013 I will the undertaking the creation and potential production of a 2014 Briskoda Calendar

Finished items are CD case desk calendars and wall hanging calendar as per

Photo0055.jpg

Each of the 12 monthly pages will be made up of pictures submitted by you of your vehicles.

All photos will be collated and voted upon and the most popular will feature as the main pictures with the others playing a supporting role; something like this (although final design is yet to be decided)

A4wallfinal.jpg

Pictures must be of your car which you have permission to use.

Maximum of 2 photos per person/car. 

Photos must be new for 2014 (i.e.not submitted for 2012/2013s calendars)

Images are to be posted in this thread but original full size image to be emailed directly to me at [email protected]. (can be at a later date if necessary)

Submission of pictures does not guarantee inclusion in the calendar and i reserve the right to crop images to best fit as necessary.

Pictures will be subject to the public vote to pick the favourites so the better the quality and substance the better your chances.

Submission will remain open for approx 1 month, then voting for approx a month, then a month production, leaving time to despatch before Christmas

Keep an eye out for purchasing interest thread in the near future

Any questions just ask away, otherwise happy snapping :thumbup:

Edited by BriskodaCalendar
  • Like 3