Briskoda 2014 Calendar Photo Submission

BriskodaCalendar

I was hoping to have them collated and ready to be voted on by the end of September.

That would allow voting during October, production in November, and despatch in December.

Those golaposts may have to move.

SUBMISSION DEADLINE - OCTOBER 13th

• Like 2

I was hoping to have them collated and ready to be voted on by the end of September.

That would allow voting during October, production in November, and despatch in December.

Congratulations on your post count 6666666666666666666666

untitled.JPG

• Like 1

Are you happy for me to submit several pics as above then Cliff?

It's a difficult one.

While you took the pictures so give permission for me to use them, and i'm sure the owners will be fine with it, I do really need them submitted by themselves.

Otherwise i could just scour the site for whatever images i wanted and use them without getting anyones authorisation etc.

The shots are excellent though! Makes me wish i came up the the pre-meet :)

Congratulations on your post count 6666666666666666666666 

whoop

Another I like but unsure as I like to see pics of the back of a car from time to time also, I will ponder further and pick my 2 final submissions before the deadline. 

_MG_1529.jpg

• Like 1

It's a difficult one.

While you took the pictures so give permission for me to use them, and i'm sure the owners will be fine with it, I do really need them submitted by themselves.

Otherwise i could just scour the site for whatever images i wanted and use them without getting anyones authorisation etc.

The shots are excellent though! Makes me wish i came up the the pre-meet :)

whoop

Sorry Clive Cliff, my phone auto corrected that for some reason.

As they're my photos, I'd prefer to be the one submitting them. Is it a different story if the shots I wanted to submit were authorised by the owners of the cars in the photographs?

Nice one - that gives me plenty of time to get some proper pics... not crappy ones of the car on my drive :giggle:

I've probably taken lots of pictures of other people's cars at shows, track days etc etc

I suppose there has to be a limit or one person could fill the calendar

And I agree, I only offered as submissions seem a bit thing in the ground and it wasn't mentioned after I posted the pics above.

10039366943_ace35caea7_b.jpg

10039243504_961b9e2fc5_b.jpg

My two for entry :)

How can something coastal look so awesome???  :thumbup: That is more or less my ideal Skoda!  :rock:

• Like 4

I've just realised that I havn't entered any pic for this year.

So here is one of my entries. I may post another next week.

4r92.jpg