Briskoda 2014 Calendar Photo Submission

BriskodaCalendar

Scotland 2013 005

Same picture, I've just tried to make it bigger. For some reason when I first put loaded the picture it wouldn't let me upload anything bigger than 160kb so I had to shrink it but now it's accepting the full size image so here we are. Still doesn't do the sheer awesomeness of the Forth bridge justice.

Oh, OK, that hasn't come out any bigger. Oh well, I'll have to leave it at that, but it will be bigger if it makes it onto the calender. Obviuosly.

you need to link the photo rather than attaching it - etvoila

gallery_98319_810_42941.jpg

That said as long as you've emailed the orignal over it'll be in the best quality possible on the calendar itself (assuming it makes the cut come voting time ;))

I've already submitted two but I got this the other night and would like to swap it for one of the others.

Northern lights outside my house

1403192_690398430985292_474737333_o.jpg

Would love to know the camera, lens and settings for that  :)

• Like 1

Would love to know the camera, lens and settings for that   :)

It was Canon 5D3 with Samyang 24mm F1.4 lens.

ISO 800, 6 secs 

It was fairly bright with the moon behind me which helped shorten the exposure time and therefore reduce noise.

So I haven't had to apply any noise reduction or even sharpening as the lens is super sharp.

• Like 1

It was Canon 5D3 with Samyang 24mm F1.4 lens.

ISO 800, 6 secs 

It was fairly bright with the moon behind me which helped shorten the exposure time and therefore reduce noise.

So I haven't had to apply any noise reduction or even sharpening as the lens is super sharp.

Did you use Camera raw, photoshop or lightroom for that?

Thanks to all who have submitted but i will now be closing the doors on the calendar submissions.

I shall work through categorise everybody and post up a voting thread this evening.

keep your eyes peeled

Also if you are considering purchasing one of the final items but haven't already done so please head over to this thread

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/291700-briskoda-2014-calendar-interest-thread/

and register your interest so that we can guage the level of production we need to enter in to 

:thumbup:

• Like 1