Briskoda 2014 Calendar Photo Submission

BriskodaCalendar

Thats still 4 entries now mate  :rofl:

I thought entries were the 2 you email in, rather than what you throw up in this thread? 

Only just noticed you have yellow fogs lee. Are you going all scene on us, air ride suspension next?

Air ride, on a FABIA? Are you MAD?! No way, I'm hoping to convince SWMBO the Yeti needs that ;):D

Yellow fogs have been Lamin-X'd over a year now, mostly for safety reasons so that the white lite isn't bounced back in fog.

I was going to ask if you wanted a meet in Soton but it's too late now, mate. :(

The mega meet pics are not that good though really, no decent background and every single car from the same angle. :(

(just my view, sorry if it offends)

Could it be something that we could have as an extra page after the months? simply dedicated to the megameet photos? Just a spur of the moment thought :)

I shall be adding my photos once im back from work! :D