Post your facelift Yeti picture

Nick P

I saw this on Friday at DM KIETH Wakefield still had all stickers over badges

Waiting for some lucky customer to collect.

Anyone on here?

B2F5E24F-49A8-4AA2-8F23-F340AF77BD3D_zps

I saw this on Friday at DM KIETH Wakefield still had all stickers over badges

Waiting for some lucky customer to collect.

Anyone on here?B2F5E24F-49A8-4AA2-8F23-F340AF77BD3D_zps

Wow someone's ordered an indoor.

• 2 weeks later...

Had my Yeti two weeks now was never particularly impressed by the PDI finish on the bodywork contacted a local guy from the styling and care forum and him and his mate detailed it for me .

link for pics below as i am a computer numpty.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/307446-post-delivery-pdi-on-silver-fl-yeti-laurent-klement/

• Like 1

Picked up our Candy white Outdoor Elegance 170 4x4 on Friday from Liverpool.

Really pleased with it, and it was dark when we got home so tried out the lights, superb.

Went for heated screen, jets, double sided boot mat, spare wheel, detachable tow bar, TPM, textile mats, mudflaps all round and rough road pack. Fitted my Columbus and getting it coded by fellow member. Going to give it a good clean off and sealent tomorrow.

All round very happy...post-75867-0-47322100-1394320002_thumb.jpgpost-75867-0-44040900-1394320077_thumb.jpgpost-75867-0-01771100-1394320119_thumb.jpgpost-75867-0-64852000-1394320161_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Looking good. Seeing the interior pics reminded me, does anyone find the gear stick a bit low? Ours is a DSG so only use it at the beginning and end of a journey but find that it seems a bit low down. might have something to do with having the seat set quite high.

Looking good. Seeing the interior pics reminded me, does anyone find the gear stick a bit low? Ours is a DSG so only use it at the beginning and end of a journey but find that it seems a bit low down. might have something to do with having the seat set quite high.

I don't struggle with the gear stick unless the arm rest on the jumbo box is right up and forward. What I do find is that my right arm rest on the door seems to low to be able to find a comfortable position. Might be just me !

qyna9a2u.jpg

ysaraqy4.jpg

170DSG Elegance in Jungle Green with silver roof rails and Matterhorn alloys.

Just signed the finance paperwork. Picking her up on Thursday.

I think the 'Floodwater Brown' trim looks ok personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Please don't bite my head off everyone but I'm starting to think the Matterhorns look a bit too black. Imo more silver/polished alloy would look better to me maybe more 50/50 black and silver.

• Like 1

I couldn't wait till Tuesday so I called in for a peek :party:

What do think to the body coloured roof pillars?

Photo0072

Photo0071

Photo0070

I really can't wait now!  :happy:  

Edited by RickT