What Else (Apart from your Skoda) Drains your money???

beeftech

Not for me yet but it 3 weeks I should be able to sympathise. :eek:

Just pray to god its not a little girl, a pair of footie boots and some Tonka Truck's are far cheaper than Ballet Lessons, Horse Riding Lessons, Fairy Princess Costumes and the endless sucession of Barbie accessories that get churned out !!!

Congratulations by the way, best of luck, it changes your life but its for the better, apart from car ownership that is !!

Students...............Bloody Students! Paying for chips with a cheque!

Bag 'O' 5hite

And she has a full time job at the moment, but she is too poor to be able to call me, so I foot the bill. Having said that she normally just calls me so its not too bad, if its not me its either her mum or home, so it's ok really I guess. :thumbup:

Mostly at the moment it's the car (thank you briskoda!!)

Other than that phone bills (kim lives in crewe and I live in London), cat, food, petrol, second car.

At thge moment the car is the hobbie, other than that when I have funds it one of the following:

Star Trek, Swords/weapons, Models

Seconded :D

Now here's one to get you thinking. Suppose you couldn't afford to run both' date=' which would go?? :P[/quote']

Couldn't afford to? I already can't afford it :D

Hmm, car or shoes, car or handbags, car or candles in the bathroom...

Maybe she could live IN the car???

Well, no swmbo........

so:

Mobile phone bills........why can't everyone i know be on the same network? amd why can't it be cheaper when everyone else wants to use them, like one big dutch auction on cost per min...... :o

Gadgets...........Hmmmm. Shiny.......

And other assorted fripperies............ :D