'Stanced' what a load of .......

Guest BigJase88

Who really cares where it originated....

You speak as you know! 10+ years ago you were 14? So how do you know what it was like in japan and US back then? Your info is as good as my info. You got yours off the internet.....

You have a bee in your bonnet as you've ruined your car (going by you avatar pic)

Check the likes out on post 1. Guess this forum is a far throw from ed38 :) and thank god

Your only a year older than me haha. . .n well the internet is full of factual content you know. . .but thats not where I learned about stance and why tires are used stretched. . .and im not on ed38 either. . .lol

Regarding that picture of the red car ^. . .

Yes it moves . .

I like stance, but that is just far too extreme and doesnt look good.

with a bit of luck, this time next year I'll be able to administer prescription only drugs that will put it out of its misery :)

Smarties are up for sale soon if you wanna buy em ;-) . . .I know how much you liked them. Haha :)

Damn shame you ended your post with haha again, otherwise I would have done  ;)

• Like 4

Guest BigJase88

20131006_173129.jpg

Doesnt look ruined to me. . . And it gets used every day. . With no issues what so ever. . .

I raise you.....

Brembo's for performance

KW coilovers for performance

Unstretched tyres for performance

IMG_0049.jpg

Whats with these "stancers' driving with their whole arm dangling out the window? 535410_414249145253705_864534392_n.jpgoldvolks.jpg

It's so that they can drag their knuckles when they drive as well as when they walk. 

• Like 2

I raise you.....

Brembo's for performance

KW coilovers for performance

Unstretched tyres for performance

IMG_0049.jpg

I didnt mention performance. . . If was wanted more performance than I already have I would have spent my money elsewhere. . .

As it is my car has enough performance to exceed all speed limits very quickly and still handles just as well as any "normal" car on the road. .

At the end of the day if id have wanted performance I would have bought a turbo petro car with brembos ect as standard. . Haha.l

Guest BigJase88

I didnt mention performance. . . If was wanted more performance than I already have I would have spent my money elsewhere. . .

As it is my car has enough performance to exceed all speed limits very quickly and still handles just as well as any "normal" car on the road. .

At the end of the day if id have wanted performance I would have bought a turbo petro car with brembos ect as standard. . Haha.l

I bought it modded! Had 220bhp and got 50mpg!

Haha

Haha

I bought it modded! Had 220bhp and got 50mpg!

Haha

Haha

Rather have a standard car to start with n make it mine. . .

N well yeah it will do 50 mpg even running 200+bhp . . Coz its a diesel. . . O.o

Edited by vrs'burks

Guest BigJase88

Rather have a standard car to start with n make it mine. . .N well yeah it will do 50 mpg even running 200+bhp . . Coz its a diesel. . . O.o

Why?

It had all the bits off the old star performance fabia vrs

Had a good 4-5k pumped into it (i paid 6k)

Looked stock but had all the oily bits done on it, plus had xenons / cruise / heated seats

Guest BigJase88

I did a lot of stuff to it

Did the big mouth (sprayed crash bar red)

Got the roof wrapped in anthracite

Put forge boost pipes in

It looked stock then looked like this

c77fb924.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

I did the wise thing! I bought the car of my friend, the money had already been spunked on the oily bits and then i made it how i wanted it!

I saved 4-5 grand so i dont think thats stupid! I dont fancy changing a turbo / exhaust / intercooler / brakes / suspension!

Guest BigJase88

Coz id rather build a car than buy one. . .Your car may have this that n the other. . But you bought it like that. .Doing to the car what you want individually is half the fun of it

Do you have a BUILT not BOUGHT sticker cause thats DOPE yo!

Is it me or do the people doing this seem to have a much better sense of humour about what they do, than say the stance crowd?

I currently :love:  HellaDonk!

....and just for brimma.........ha ha ha !

Do you have a BUILT not BOUGHT sticker cause thats DOPE yo!

No, no I dont. . .

I know what ive done to it. .

And lol yeah red n yellow dont clash at all . . N wide mouths dont at all look chavy. . . ?

Edited by vrs'burks