Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Some Meteor...

not the best, just on the iphone

plus dealer forgot to spec sunset glass, being retro fitted soon and black roof being added thursday  :rofl:

post-31844-0-07283600-1394389243_thumb.jpg

post-31844-0-86664900-1394389277_thumb.jpg

post-31844-0-55602800-1394389306_thumb.jpg

post-31844-0-68114900-1394389346_thumb.jpg

post-31844-0-66772900-1394389392_thumb.jpg

post-31844-0-93980100-1394389429_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I like AG for longetivity, the white residue is a pain ... and getting it off black and rubbers !

Meguirs NXT is better for no residue, but didn't last as long ..... but I digress,  getting into the detailing thread territory  !  :blush:  :)

I like AG for longetivity, the white residue is a pain ... and getting it off black and rubbers !

Meguirs NXT is better for no residue, but didn't last as long ..... but I digress,  getting into the detailing thread territory  !  :blush:  :)

Use small amounts of the AG and work the polish until it disappears, that cures the white residue problem :-)  I used to have all sorts of problems with AG until I read up on the internet where I was going wrong, now I use it for the odd polish and it works ace, certainly one of the better hand working polishes out there.

• Like 1

Hello everybody. This is my first post on this forum. I am not owner of Octavia, but I hope I will be very soon. I would like to ask you a question. Can you please take a photo of part of interior of your car below the steering wheel? It is part above the accelerator pedal, clutch and brakes. Thank you in advance.

Regards

Hello everybody. This is my first post on this forum. I am not owner of Octavia, but I hope I will be very soon. I would like to ask you a question. Can you please take a photo of part of interior of your car below the steering wheel? It is part above the accelerator pedal, clutch and brakes. Thank you in advance.

Regards

Not got the car yet but, already he wants to fit a PedalBox, GOOD MAN 

& yes the accelerator wiring plug does have enough cable that you don't have to remove the pedal as well.

Regards

T

Does anyone happen to have the Columbus sat nav in their mk3? If so any chance they could snap a pic of it in dash. Ever so slightly off topic but I've been unable to get a definitive answer so far from the dealers; if you have Columbus do they upgrade the connection to mitsumi automatically? ( I really hope not! )

Does anyone happen to have the Columbus sat nav in their mk3? If so any chance they could snap a pic of it in dash. Ever so slightly off topic but I've been unable to get a definitive answer so far from the dealers; if you have Columbus do they upgrade the connection to mitsumi automatically? ( I really hope not! )

You can choose between the Usb port or the Mitsumi connection.

You can choose between the Usb port or the Mitsumi connection.

You can't spec Mitsumi with Columbus (it does say so in the brochure).  Columbus comes with full functionality of Mitsumi through the standard USB port.