Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

'Slamming' a car so low looks ludicrous, it makes the wheel arch appear too big. That VW behind is frankly laughable, in fact, I think it almost looks like a bad photoshop.

Yes, they're such wallies. It's almost certainly dangerous too. There should be a clamp down on it in my opinion.

Hi folks,

I'm new to this and about to order my first Skoda. Looking at an Octavia elegance estate in race blue. would love the VRS but a bit too expensive for me at the minute so keen to try and sporty the elegance up a bit. thinking of adding Sunset Glass, Sports Package - Black and Supersport Steering Wheel. Does anyone have any pictures of an elegance with the sports pack as I've read a couple of posts to say the sports pack isn't worth it and some folk also saying the supersport steering wheel isn't worth it either.

Any pictures or thoughts would be great.

Thanks

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/315038-buying-a-new-octavia-iii/

Bottom of that thread is what I've managed to find about the sports pack and the limited range of images. It does seem to offer much in the way of value for money in my book. Beyond that the configurator allows you to specify it on a dummy model of the car to see a rough idea what to expect. I didn't like it except the spoiler and even that I'm not 100% sold on. I prefer the VRS one, even more keen on the one from the test mule as it seems to arch a bit more than the standard one from the images I've seen (see here).

Hi folks,

I'm new to this and about to order my first Skoda. Looking at an Octavia elegance estate in race blue. would love the VRS but a bit too expensive for me at the minute so keen to try and sporty the elegance up a bit. thinking of adding Sunset Glass, Sports Package - Black and Supersport Steering Wheel. Does anyone have any pictures of an elegance with the sports pack as I've read a couple of posts to say the sports pack isn't worth it and some folk also saying the supersport steering wheel isn't worth it either.

Any pictures or thoughts would be great.

Thanks

TBH when I spec'd up an Elegance, with xenons, led's,18" wheels etc. it was no different (except the satnav was free).

Depends what you want ... but if you really hanker for the vRS, there are a few low miles 3-4 month old demos about ....

Indeed. Didn't notice the missing reflector. Pity that would be an MOT failure in the UK :(

Would that be an MOT fail? If there are reflectors in the rear light cluster is that not sufficient?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'd love a set of 0.05's on mine. Can u post some pics when you've got them on please?

I keep thinking I want 19's though!

0.05's Fitted + H&R's. looks great in my opinion but I am of course biased! See post 'At Last... vRS TDi DSG Combi + H&R + 3SDM 0.05'.

0.05's Fitted + H&R's. looks great in my opinion but I am of course biased! See post 'At Last... vRS TDi DSG Combi + H&R + 3SDM 0.05'.

Already seen it. I was the third to reply in the thread!

• Like 1

Sorry but not enough Green ones going on here, so here's mine again until some come along. :sun:  :sun:  :sun:

An Island of Green in a sea of Blue! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I thought you had to remove the roof rails to wrap the roof? Looks awesome though!

Thanks.

They wrapped around it just leaving an almost invissible joint.

Next up now is to wrap the chrome around the side windows and tint the backlights ( and putting on some H&R lowering springs )

"Wrap the chrome around the side windows".

Crickey, I thought a lot of people were disappointed they couldn't get that on their Octavia!

With the Mrs out for the evening I managed a decent evening clean on my VRS.  I waxed it when I bought it which was about 2 months ago and now it just needs a quick shampoo and comes up lovely!

Very pleased with it...when I was washing 3 neighbours came out of their houses to talk to be about the car...being from London originally I'm not used to speaking to my neighbours!!!

post-118624-0-44370700-1406063022_thumb.jpg

post-118624-0-14407900-1406063420_thumb.jpg

post-118624-0-58027600-1406063425_thumb.jpg

post-118624-0-65281600-1406063430_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Here's mine - TSi manual

11314720923_05da66b95b_b.jpg

11314644206_a5a72b1bf1_b.jpg

11314644146_b8fc673db9_b.jpg

11314721073_f2b64b543c_b.jpg

What is this square thingy in the bottom grill? Noticed it on some Golfs too

Cheers 

Maj

I didn't think ACC was available on the VRS in the UK?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was, for about 2.5 months after they went on sale then it was pulled.

• Like 1

Read of frightening happenings with ACC on this forum, ie sudden braking if too close to bollard, if someone cuts in front sharp or litter blows in front. Is it true.

Anyway this has changed from a post your photo's topic somehow. If you're not careful I will put another GREEN Vrs photo on here...........