Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Some unreal photos on here! Just ordered a 2.0 TSI Octy in Rallye Green myself - delivery date in early October. Wondering if anyone has some photos or could point me in the direction of some photos of the Mk 3 VRS hatchback in Rallye Green with the 19" extreme alloys?

I have put a couple of my Rallye Green estate on this forum somewhere.

Never had a negative comment on the colour yet. Actually get, that's a nice colour, love the colour etc.

I have put a couple of my Rallye Green estate on this forum somewhere.

Never had a negative comment on the colour yet. Actually get, that's a nice colour, love the colour etc.

There was ralleye green one in Fort William last week - looked the business!

Picked up my TSI VRS last week. got the roof wrapped in gloss black, really pleased with it. its my first Skoda and what a great car.

lf4g.jpg
9ub7.jpg
0bxq.jpg
bwz2.jpg
qeyx.jpg
eey1.jpg
ukgv.jpg
t62s.jpg
lipz.jpg
n5c7.jpg
2ka7.jpg

Having to sell this fantastic car due to starting a new job with a company car :-( 

PM me if your interested in a bargain. only 3300 miles on the clock. 

After feeling bad for not giving the car a hand clean for a little while, it got a full polish at the weekend. :-)

P

upehere4.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Cool Car Paul...I'm starting to think the Pictoris Alloys are a bit more 'exclusive' as everyone seems to be going for the Anthracite Geminis now...Your set up is what I'm thinking though so I'm liking your pics..Is the black easy to keep clean?

• Like 2

Indeed, I have seen it at the dealer last tuesday. It is a very nice looking color. Almost regretting my race blue. But hey, it was no option 1 year ago.  It does look great with the Gemini anthracite alloys on an RS.

LgpCwnj.jpg

sEyD3aP.jpg

Just placed both our strollers in the boot - no drama and there is still the same room remaining as the empty trunk of our Toyota Auris :)

• Like 3

Cool Car Paul...I'm starting to think the Pictoris Alloys are a bit more 'exclusive' as everyone seems to be going for the Anthracite Geminis now...Your set up is what I'm thinking though so I'm liking your pics..Is the black easy to keep clean?

Not in the slightest. But when it's clean, it's worth the trouble!

P

I chose them for mine after much deliberation.  Out of all the choices they looked the easiest to keep clean and least likely to corrode.  I'd prefer if they were available in charcoal/black though.  Anyone had theirs powder-coated/painted?

Hey Guys.

Here is my mkIII  vrs. Lowered a further 25mm on Eibach springs.  Axe ex ss 8.5 x 19" alloys with 45mm off set, front splitter sprayed panther black, full leather interior.  Hope you like it...

post-115092-0-69536900-1407781872_thumb.jpg

post-115092-0-54505900-1407781880_thumb.jpg

post-115092-0-78124600-1407781891_thumb.jpg

post-115092-0-27910100-1407781909_thumb.jpg

• Like 2