Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Damnit! I hate danish taxes...

I've ordered a Greenline 1,6 TDI, cruise control, bolero radio, climatronic, rear parking sensor, leather on steering wheel, shifter and parking-break and a few other minor things such as black fog lights, footwell lights and such...

Around 325000 dkr = 63400 AUS$!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same goes over this way in Portugal, that vrs version would go for 45000 euros at least Edited by alberg

Same goes over this way in Portugal, that vrs version would go for 45000 euros at least

That's about how much I got the deal on a fully-optioned TSI RS DSG (sunroof, leather, tech pack, etc), same 45k but in AUD (1EUR = 1.45AUD)!......and we Aussies kept complaining on why our cars are so expensive compared to the US market!

Edited by techdave

Our Skoda's appear roughly the same price as the UK. It's BMW and mercs and other euro brands we get screwed on in aus. A BMW m135i starts around £30k pound in the UK ($48-50 aud ). In Australia, they are roughly 75k AUD - £41.5k . that's a massive difference!

What's the base spec on an Oz 135i tho? I had one and it was £47k by the time I had ticked all the boxes I wanted.

Have a look at BMW.com.au but top spec is ~85-90k aud (£47-50k). When I checked last night, I notice they have announced a price drop, roughly 10k cheaper than it was. We still can't get a base model like you guys for just more than a golf gti, but it's getting closer to reasonable.

Prob should take the convo to another thread though.

• Like 1

After feeling bad for not giving the car a hand clean for a little while, it got a full polish at the weekend. :-)

Pupehere4.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hi just ordered the same set up looks great, do your windows have the sunset privacy glass ?

So today I picked this beauty up! Best of all was the drive home from the dealer in Yeovil to the coast... Such a nice car to drive, with a bit of poke too! 

Spec - 2.0TDi VRS, black pack, winter pack, spare wheel, Canton & sunset glass. 

I'll get some proper photo's up in a bit with the DSLR but this camera pic will have to do for now 

IMAG0541_zps6dtabopc.jpg

Nice! You'll have to come along to this (unplanned) meet! http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/325955-anyone-from-wiltshiredorset/

• Like 1

So today I picked this beauty up! Best of all was the drive home from the dealer in Yeovil to the coast... Such a nice car to drive, with a bit of poke too! 

I'll get some proper photo's up in a bit with the DSLR but this camera pic will have to do for now 

IMAG0541_zps6dtabopc.jpg

Looks really nice. Not seen many in Metal Gray but it really suits the vRS.

• Like 1

Great picture, you should stick it in the metal grey thread:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/300095-metal-grey/page-9

• Like 1

It's arrived!

Called in the dealer this afternoon to sort the paperwork out and managed to have a butchers at it prior to the PDI being finished

First impressions are the sunroof makes the cabin amazingly light and airy in comparison to the standard non-sunroof car, as well as he Columbus being streets ahead of the Amundsen fitted to my soon to be ex-Blackline!

The build quality is also far superior to that of the Mk2's I've had as well. Now super excited for Wednesday morning!,

Initial pics below with more to follow...

post-9945-0-29735400-1414450619_thumb.jpg

post-9945-0-01414600-1414450630_thumb.jpg

post-9945-0-14649400-1414450641_thumb.jpg

It's arrived!

Called in the dealer this afternoon to sort the paperwork out and managed to have a butchers at it prior to the PDI being finished

First impressions are the sunroof makes the cabin amazingly light and airy in comparison to the standard non-sunroof car, as well as he Columbus being streets ahead of the Amundsen fitted to my soon to be ex-Blackline!

The build quality is also far superior to that of the Mk2's I've had as well. Now super excited for Wednesday morning!,

Initial pics below with more to follow...

Looks identical to mine.  :thumbup:

• Like 1