Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

On 09/01/2018 at 10:51, nidza said:

38225062775_ea8d653653_b.jpg

Yeah, it's dirty. Winter wheel setup on 18" fully refurbished (solid matte finish from Leon FR), don't recall if I already posted without Xtremes. Second winter.

We celebrate 1 year together.

What wheels are those?   They look great!  I'm after a winter 18" set for myself.   cheers! 

Owned a Mk1 VRS for a year and love it, starting to get a feeling for a new one though. Cant really afford it with a planned wedding and house coming up, so pushed it out my mind. 

Then I started looking at this thread and all the photos... 

Some beautiful cars out there, and I'm blaming all you lot for the inevitable argument I'm about to have.. 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, MachoGrande said:

Just bought this beauty and loving it so far. I did think about getting a black grille but was put off by the need to break the chrome grille off pretty much. I think it's growing on me though, so I might just leave it chrome :)

I had planned to retrofit black pack to my (white) car, but after seeing how everyone was doing it, I thought it looked more different by NOT changing :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MachoGrande said:

Just bought this beauty and loving it so far. I did think about getting a black grille but was put off by the need to break the chrome grille off pretty much. I think it's growing on me though, so I might just leave it chrome :)

newskod.jpg

Chrome grille looks good with the black. For me, it’s really light colours that chrome doesn’t work with. White for example, which is why I’ve opted for the black pack on both my vRS now. 

• Like 1