My experience of a Hybrid fabia and modifying thoughts

ajs_vrs

Well the way you've been larging it up with how many cars you can blow away I thought you must have 300 brake or something lol

a civic type R Is all I've been going on about, not imprezas, ferrari's and everything like you were on about

Guest BigJase88

How come your still stupid with your replys on here then?.. .

I dont drive stupid or "race" other cars. .

That would be sill and dangerous on my stretched tires . . . Hahahahhaahhaah

Not one of my replys were stupid?

They were from years ago when i was stupid!

You have beef from previous threads. Just drop it i have

Not one of my replys were stupid?

They were from years ago when i was stupid!

You have beef from previous threads. Just drop it i have

Every reply ive ever seen you put is stupid coz all you do is cause controversy with your "I am king know it all" attitude. . .

Dont have beef with the old thread . .my decision to run the wheels i do anyway. . .

Just replying to this thread coz its funny when you get knocked down a notch and dont like it . . .

#manyagoodtimewashadonbriskoda

• Like 3

Guest BigJase88

Every reply ive ever seen you put is stupid coz all you do is cause controversy with your "I am king know it all" attitude. . .

Dont have beef with the old thread . .my decision to run the wheels i do anyway. . .

Just replying to this thread coz its funny when you get knocked down a notch and dont like it . . .

#manyagoodtimewashadonbriskoda

How have i been knocked down a notch?

I know myself what a mapped fabia is capable of and its not blowing off a type r!

There has been countless threads on this matter! But why!? Why do mapped fabia vrs owners have to make out there car is faster than this and that....

Every thread thats ever came up has been concluded that a mapped fabia is no match for a standard ctr. The topic is getting soo old now its getting boring!

Just a shame theres a lack of realistic owners now

The fabia vrs is what it is.... Nothing more

I know myself what a mapped fabia is capable of and its not blowing off a type r!

There has been countless threads on this matter! But why!? Why do mapped fabia vrs owners have to make out there car is faster than this and that....

Every thread thats ever came up has been concluded that a mapped fabia is no match for a standard ctr. The topic is getting soo old now its getting boring!

dont comment if it's getting old and boring then !

I am a realistic owner, like I said it's just my experience with a Type R, I'm not going to lie and say the Civic 'blew me off' when it never. I've had my experiences and you've had yours

I know myself what a mapped facia is capable of and its not blowing off a type r!

Haha there you are again. . You Know everything.

When you dont. Haha.

I totally understand what your saying about driver ect. . Yeah not many normal people will be able to get the full potential out of a ctr. . .

This means the mapped fabia can beat it. .

But the fabia also has to be worked properly to do so. .

You should get a clone of yourself and put your "proof" to the test. . If your driving both cars you have the know it all to get the best from both vehicles. . Well so you say. Haha.

If your such a driver why arnt you besides plato or something?. . He drives a civic dont he? Haha

Guest BigJase88

Haha there you are again. . You Know everything.

When you dont. Haha.

I totally understand what your saying about driver ect. . Yeah not many normal people will be able to get the full potential out of a ctr. . .

This means the mapped fabia can beat it. .

But the fabia also has to be worked properly to do so. .

You should get a clone of yourself and put your "proof" to the test. . If your driving both cars you have the know it all to get the best from both vehicles. . Well so you say. Haha.

If your such a driver why arnt you besides plato or something?. . He drives a civic dont he? Haha

What on god's earth are you going on about?

What don't i know please tell me....

Wow, I can't believe how out of hand this thread has got since the start!

My own personal opinion is that I decided to go stage 2 because I blew my standard turbo to smithereens. I knew my clutch would go at some point too (which it is on the way now!), so this was the way to go in my eyes. I find it genuinely difficult to think of a daily driver that ticks as many boxes as this without spending a fortune! ...and I do a fair amount of miles. I'd love a 335d, but don't want to spend mega bucks.

So I suppose full stage 2 spec is something that depends on personal circumstances/desires and always will...

I'm 100% not getting in on the debate, but just to share my own personal experience.... having had a 165bhp Shark map before the turbo went, I found that EP3's and FN2's were pretty even, until high figures started appearing and the EP3 would edge (very) slowly away, FN2 not so. That's all I'll say on the matter!

I love our little Fab VRS for what it is. A nippy little warm hatch that does loads of mpg. It's stage 1 mapped with Jabba RARB seat sport front brace, 312 front brake upgrade and lowered 20 mm. Would we go to stage 2 ? Yeah probably. But not before fitting a diff and helix clutch and SMF.

This is hilarious ... jase and jays ... whats your issue? Just seems like everyone else is being well mannered, and you're both being 5h1tty just looking to cause arguments. 

• Like 2

Whats everyones obsession with the type r? Obviously im new so i dont get it so dont all kill me lol. At the end of the day and the way i see it is that all car based forums kinda turn out same golf gti vs r32, cosworth vrs turbo, focus rs vs st, etc etc. I had a focus rs before was 370bhp 385lb torque so was pretty decent on road but i knew what was worth having a play with on road. Im probably gona look at hybrids and clutches in future think the only thing that makes a big difference is a decent diff, any modded car can spin wheels in 3rd or 4th regardless of petrol or diesel.

Whats everyones obsession with the type r? Obviously im new so i dont get it so dont all kill me lol. At the end of the day and the way i see it is that all car based forums kinda turn out same golf gti vs r32, cosworth vrs turbo, focus rs vs st, etc etc. I had a focus rs before was 370bhp 385lb torque so was pretty decent on road but i knew what was worth having a play with on road. Im probably gona look at hybrids and clutches in future think the only thing that makes a big difference is a decent diff, any modded car can spin wheels in 3rd or 4th regardless of petrol or diesel.

It's because ctr are fast init :)

End of the day a mapped Fabia is only as fast as any other 170bhp car a ctr is only fast in 2nd and 3rd gear after 5k up to 9k if you can't get off the line quicker then a ctr you can't drive simple as

This is hilarious ... jase and jays ... whats your issue? Just seems like everyone else is being well mannered, and you're both being 5h1tty just looking to cause arguments. 

No issue here. If you read what i said on page 1 youll understand.

I said i cant see the point in going further than a stage 1 remap.

Then there was talk of how stage 2 fabias pull through the gears (upto 5k lol) so i suggested if you wanted a car that really pulled through the gears then why not go fo a type r  OR SIMULAR which does everything straight out the box and can actually put its power on the black stuff???

Then for some reason it turned into a civic v fabia thread with me apparently claiming they are super cars and so on lol

Edited by jays