Just seen rapid spaceback

looks nice telford skoda will have a se model next week they tell me i had a roomster se

with the grey inside is the rapid only got the grey inside on the elegance only

and wot spec is the one in the show room does look nice in white

West End Garage have got one at their Edinburgh garage.  It's got the optional styling pack fitted (panoramic roof, black roof and mirrors, rear spoiler, extended glass on hatch and cornering fogs). 

P1000601Medium_zps2465500e.jpg

P1000590Medium_zpsa67b968f.jpg

P1000588Medium_zps7d2e218c.jpg

P1000600Medium_zps15bd01a7.jpg

Somebody will be looking to de-badge that!

at my local garage in Germany there is a spaceback in the metallic green that looks really nice. im driving a vrs octavia 3 atm, if the inside matched the outside I would taje a look!

Haha, I liked the Meastro!  :happy: Though it does look pretty uninspiring with the little wheels. Surely the idea is to make people go wow that looks really smart I want one. 

Even the press shots have decent wheels.

Had a very quick look at one the other day while I was getting some screen wash. Looks very nice -I agree with everyone else -the style plus pack definitely needs bigger wheels. One thing that struck me is how basic it is in the rear seats, which is a good thing in my opinion as it is clearly designed as a family car and there's less for kids to mess up, plain hard plastics for door cards. Up front is a bit more stylish and I like the new silver trim across the dash. The glass roof is great.

Agree re wheels; make or break a car. Otherwise outwardly from photos it looks okay. Fresh, modern, clean if a little bland perhaps? People buying the Rapid though will not be too bothered about such 'minor' considerations as wheels. Very apt road test on 'Autocar' (I think?) website sums it up perfectly. Also concur: does future new Fabia really need an estate option now?

does future new Fabia really need an estate option now?

If you have a good look around one -the boot is like that of a hatchback rather than an estate, if that makes sense.

If Skoda had presented the Rapid Spaceback as the new Fabia hatchback, I doubt any one would have questioned it.

• Like 1

why oh why do us brits get a bad deal, I saw the ad for the first time today, looks really nice with the style pack and those wheels, no wait we arnt getting those wheels, which just set the whole car alive.

please SUK we want those wheels. Thanks :)

Edited by Elegance75