Get your beads out

Sparkly

Great pic Ste .....Just when your here dude i never realized that you can get an R36 in the CC range. I have never seen one in the flesh (if you know what i mean) can get them for good money also.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151558522057?rmvSB=true

First one I have seen too, although Ste informed me of them a while ago, disappointing looks as just an R line, and they do not keep value well , sorry for off topic

• Like 1

I'm thinking this thread should be renamed to Samuir's beading fetish.

How many cars do you attend to! And does it ever stop raining where you live!

Love the pics though ;)

:D  :happy:  ;)   ...too many waxes to test out! 

Thanks for the comments though  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Nice to see a product being highlighted and not just a random picture Matt

I suggest that the beading is weak due to the low sealant content in AGSRP..Its a polish and sealant in one (AIO product)

Its best to wax over that and it will restore the beading and durability

Hi Chris,

Actually I have a question for you about that. I am on dad duty at the moment but will post a picture later of Dodo Juice over SRP.

Beading difference:

So this is the Octy's bonnet which got ACP, AG shampoo, SRP and then Dodo Juice Blue Velvet. On both sides of the bonnet there is a change in beading pattern and reflection tone, but the boundary is irregular which makes me think that this is not a 'me' thing but something chemical or heat related??

_7MH7143_zps2d5d97ff.jpg

I used the same stuff the other day and mine looked exactly the same this morning, I didnt know if I did it wrong? :D

It's not wrong, it just needs topping with a wax or sealant as AGSRP offers very little protection, then you'll get really good beads :)

• Like 3