Get your beads out

Sparkly

I did SWMBO's car last night; then set about testing a couple of polish and glaze combo's on the boot.

Just got it sealed and protected before the rain started.... bottom section is resultant beading...

10500292_10203055171634875_4830221163663

• Like 2

Looks good ..........and these polish and glaze combo's were?

What DA pads?

LSP was?

So many questions eh?

Don't want to spoil this thread, but as you ask...

DA pads are my own selection imported from China - for personal use of course.

Medium/fine Green pad with some Scholl S17+ to remove the main defects.

Then had a play with some other products to bring up high gloss levels, if possible.

Selections were....CarPro Reflect with an ultrafine black pad on boot top half;

Finishkare #303 glaze on the other half, again with an ultrafine black pad.

Also tested the lower tailgate section with some Britemax Black Max too....

...just having a play with some samples really....before i do the whole car.

All sealed with Soft99 Fusso Dark coat.... great finish and very slick indeed.  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Looks amazing ste.

Bet the Mrs was happy with that.

Thanks Carl.  :thumbup:

Yes; she commented on the beading immediately this morning..... and spotted the Fusso coat performing well.  :rock:

She has been following the latest product testing in fact and is very interested in the recent product selection.

One that we spotted last night whilst doing some research was Kamikaze.... hope the link works......Wow!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=334726243345438

Edited by samuir1974
  • Like 1

I'm impressed that Alex noticed

Gill wouldnt notice if I NEVER washed her car or waxed/sealed it!! :dull:

I think Mrs.Thornton may well be in the same boat :D

She notices these things..... she actually takes a keen interest and has been following a lot of the traffic

that i have initiated with various detailers and suppliers; plus she monitors the deliveries at home!!!  :doh:

She has been admiring the Fusso Dark coat performance on the .:R36 for a week or so.  :rock:

She is looking forward to getting the .:R36 handed over when i decide to upgrade too!!!  ;)

... plus its on the priority list of requirements for the new house search! Indoor detailing space/ double garage is a MUST!!!  :happy:

• Like 2

Looks fabulous i'm sure she is over the moon. Funny enough me wife is into cars as well, she washes her own car and vacuums it regularly then now and again i would polish + wax it for her ....if she behaves herself that is.LOL.

88896fd4-2e9f-4d9a-9e41-70d6e49ef5a8_zps

004_zps49d46e0b.jpg

• Like 2

Looks fabulous i'm sure she is over the moon. Funny enough me wife is into cars as well, she washes her own car and vacuums it regularly then now and again i would polish + wax it for her ....if she behaves herself that is.LOL.

88896fd4-2e9f-4d9a-9e41-70d6e49ef5a8_zps

004_zps49d46e0b.jpg

Very nice!

• Like 2

Very nice - glad she is into her cars and takes pride in its appearance!

You have her well trained Mark!   :thumbup:   ;)  :rofl:

• Like 1

I grabbed a quick shot of the morning dew (looks like we might have had a shower last night too) with my phone. Chemical Guys V7 QD, I wasn't expecting to get good beading from this product, but its different !

gallery_87477_1315_70462.jpg

• Like 3

I grabbed a quick shot of the morning dew (looks like we might have had a shower last night too) with my phone. Chemical Guys V7 QD, I wasn't expecting to get good beading from this product, but its different !

gallery_87477_1315_70462.jpg

V7 is a great product and very hydrophobic, it was just unfortunate for me that as soon as I bought the V7 every man and his dog was hyping BSD. So now that seems to be the only one I ever use.

Anyway nice pic and nice beading.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow that second picture is amazing.

I hadn't realised until getting the full res crop that you can see the other beads through that big one, like a fish-eye lens.

And your neighbours think you're mad.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

They do make (not so) subtle comments!

• Like 2