Get your beads out

Sparkly

Nice one Rich :thumbup:

Fusso99 is good but not as good as they lead us to believe, it does bead well though

I had some issues last summer with it, rectified by a wet buff method

It doesnt offer the durability published either, but if waxing regularly..its good

Hardly any stand up as long as they claim , think Fusso claim 12-18 months !

• Like 1

I have to say, I agree none do as they claim, but for me Fusso holds up generally between 2-3 months without a QD top up. (I don't normally go that long without a wash and top up, but I did in that instance to find out how it lasted).

That's longer lasting than most others I have tried. Admittedly I haven't tried as many as a lot of the guys here ;) But if there a longer lasting alternative that gives as good a finish and beading at similar cost, I am all ears :)

I do think certain QD's don't agree with it, and breakdown its protection, at least that is the impression I had with the last QD I tried.

• Like 1

Without going too far off topic, I got 8 months out of 2 layers of Fusso on a freshly polished car. For ease of use and value for money it is hard to argue with.

Fusso certainly has its place - what a product for £20!!!

Happy to have it in my collection and no complaints when i've used it on cars i have detailed of the last 12 months or so  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Try their 'Authentic' wax Rich..I rate it more highly

I made myself a promise to use up some of the dozen plus waxes i have before i buy any more :)

• Like 2

Something a bit different. Girlfriend's car got crapped on by birds so decided to use some Carchem Waterless Wash and Wax to get rid of it, which it did well. Also, left some beading this morning, not spectacular but not too bad.

20150505_085303_zpsslmfbe0z.jpg

I have to say, I agree none do as they claim, but for me Fusso holds up generally between 2-3 months without a QD top up. (I don't normally go that long without a wash and top up, but I did in that instance to find out how it lasted).

That's longer lasting than most others I have tried. Admittedly I haven't tried as many as a lot of the guys here ;) But if there a longer lasting alternative that gives as good a finish and beading at similar cost, I am all ears :)

I do think certain QD's don't agree with it, and breakdown its protection, at least that is the impression I had with the last QD I tried.

Bilt Hamber Finis or Bilt Hamber Double Speed Wax . So much better than Fusso.
  • Like 2

Sorry..Dont know what you mean

Not able to wash the cars :(

The trigger gun on Karcher cracked when I dropped it, so waiting for them to send me a new one.

I feel your pain aldouk. Got a new-to-me car outside that needs a bloody good detailing. Not any time soon though. Check out the swirls and deep scratches :(

20150504_151004_zpsvjxfhpcs.jpg

• Like 2

I feel your pain aldouk. Got a new-to-me car outside that needs a bloody good detailing. Not any time soon though. Check out the swirls and deep scratches :(

20150504_151004_zpsvjxfhpcs.jpg

Something to look forward too.

• Like 1

Something to look forward too.

Something that is driving me crazy. I'm not the best at sitting doing nothing. I will have to learn I guess.

• Like 1