Citigo for tall people?

chris c

I'm looking at the possibility of getting a Citigo, either a Sport or a 75bhp Elegance. Any tall owners on here? how comfortable are they for people 6'2" ?

I've had two mk1 Fabia's and always found them pretty good. I take it the Sport has height adjustable drivers seat like the Elegance?.

I'm 6'4 and have no trouble at all. More room in the Sport than in my Octavia. There's only the wife and I in the car most of the time. I sat in a Rapid before I bought the Citigo as I wanted that instead but even with the drivers seat set at its furthest back I still had a problem sitting in it. Ridiculously small car and cramped they are. So I bought the very roomy Citigo. :)

Sent from my PID using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I am 6ft 4" the same as stormchaser and it is very roomy. I weigh about 18 stone as well. Agreed that if you have the seat all the way back then I guess the rear legroom is about the same as a Porsche 911. Although I have a wife and a 8 and 12 year old we only really bought the car for a max of 3 of us to go out in anyone time. But I find you don't really have to have the seat all the way back even at my size. Although I have only had my sport for a week it really is hard to fault.

• Like 1

I'm average joe at 5'9 but my two sons are 6'4 ,6'1 and they get in fine and when we go to the rugby my brother in law is 6'2 we all get get in ok admittedly you wouldn't want to travel a long journey like it.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm 6'3" with no trouble whatsoever. Very roomy car. Never had a problem with the steering wheel either - luckily my arms are reach adjustable! Richard must have have Mr. Tickle arms though - he can pull the parcel shelf down whilst driving - now that is an achievement! :)

I'm 6' 2" and had no issues fitting in and being comfortable in the courtesy Citigo's I've had (apart from the auto gearbox - but that's another story...)

Only gripe on 3 door is trying to reach back for the seatbelt can be an awkward stretch.

That's why I bought a 5 door.

I found the seatbelt a stretch and also didn't like it pressing on my shoulder due to the further back pivot all the time.

To big strapping lads at 6' 3" & 6' 4". Took them both in the car when we test drove it wit no problems. Also plenty of room in the back with the talest in the drivers seat.

Jeez, there's some big people driving the wee citigo's

I bet the smallest Skoda has the tallest average driver going on this info...

Only me and Mick 50 keeping the average down at 5' 9 :D

• Like 2

6ft 3inch and no issues here with legroom or height.

The seat has enough adjustment to allow it to go between "wifey" mode(5'4 with the seat right forward and at its highest) and "Hubby" mode (me with the seat not quite all the way back and not quite at its lowest.

TBH I think it would be fine for someone a few inches taller tbh

Thanks for all the replies :happy: I sat in an UP on Sunday and found it very good, pushed the seat all the way back and it was too far back!! Very good for a little car.