The best Neptune Alloys ........ Now fitted

ChrisRs

They look very good. Never liked black chrome until now.

Going off topic a little but is your car always that clean? Makes me feel ashamed of mine.

Thanks for the updated and improved pictures.... if i'm honest - i prefer the BEFORE version! :giggle:

I think the new ones have a Robocop type black/silver mattalic thing going on, really unique. I like them a lot.

Edit: Classic Robocop not the new black one.

• Like 1

If it was anyone but Chris, I might suggest the black inner would make people think the inside of the alloy is dirty.

But seen as the car looks to be permanently in concourse levels of cleanliness I will just appreciate how nice they look, especially as they tie in the look very nicely with the mirror caps now.

• Like 2

Quite similar to mine. Very nice, Chris.

Regards

Mike.

!st time I have seen an New shape XJ in any other colour than Black, looks Gorgeous Mike . Chris`s alloys do look better in the metal, ( not flesh as that would be Lady Gagas! ) , though I would have  left winters on another 3/4 weeks simply to have rid of all the salt, in spite of the protection 

!st time I have seen an New shape XJ in any other colour than Black, looks Gorgeous Mike . 

Thanks, Alan.

I have learnt so much here, (mainly down to Chris), over the past 18 months or so, since getting my Superb and joining.

Before that I was a `single bucket and sponge` man!

I'm so glad I stayed here as the Jaguar forum is pretty rubbish.

I intend to keep the Jag in tip top condition.

Regards

Mike.

• Like 1

That's what I thought, I wondered if it was a mk2 with a mk3 front end.

Can you get a grille like that for a mk2?

I can't see one on the site for a mk2 but you could turn your car into some weird tranny with a leather bra lol

http://www.superskoda.com/images/Plasty/G9700126.jpg

• 1 year later...

The more I see this the more I like it... ChrisRs, I might be copying you very soon.  I'm curious to see what it would look like on my silver car...  I'm really tempted to go for a shadow/silver theme.  These wheels and tinted rear lights clusters might look really good!

20150428_114833_zpslbpep0ty.jpg

Had shadow chrome on my silver vrs bud. I really liked it.

I'm very glad you posted this.  I mean no offence, as obviously tastes vary, but until seeing it on silver in your photo,I was set on getting that colour.  I agree with Chris that it's a bit too dark on silver, but I can imagine them looking fantastic on white.

I think I'll go black chrome :)  Will ring them today and see if they'll match my quote of £270...

Thanks for the pics!

Edited by planehazza
  • Like 3

Absolutely mate, It was like that when I bought it to be honest. I was pretty neutral on the looks, but it grew on me personally and liked it as time passed. Always good to see it on the actual car though. Chris' look much better than mine though IMO. A shade or two lighter.

• Like 1