citigo coming up on Top Gear?

bluecar1

watching the 1st episode of the new season of topgear on iPlayer last night, and on the "coming up in the series" it showed a german registered citigo on a test track somewhere

anyone else notice this or have any thoughts?

It's definitely not a Skoda Citigo or a Seat Mii because (fortunately!) neither of those cars has that horrible sloping up rear side window on the 3-door version.

• Like 1

That's an UP and going by the video he seems unimpressed.

Sent from my PID using Tapatalk

Well I've read a couple of Clarkson's books and the only cars he really seems to not find fault with is the Suzuki Swift Sport and the Volvo XC90...

Well I've read a couple of Clarkson's books and the only cars he really seems to not find fault with is the Suzuki Swift Sport and the Volvo XC90...

And the Skoda Yeti :happy:

It's definitely not a Skoda Citigo or a Seat Mii because (fortunately!) neither of those cars has that horrible sloping up rear side window on the 3-door version.

Nothing wrong with my rear windows! ;)

Edited by supermega
  • Like 1

looked like a citigo from the shot of the rear lights, but the shots of the inside looked more like up?

oh well will have to wait and see what it was, an A0 makes sense, unless they are going to test all 4 against each other? now that would be interesting

I am quite sure whatever it is UP or Citigo it will only be the usual stupidity of clowning around. Probably something like the car being shot at by fighter jets.Not a real road test.

Top gear used to be a good car show years ago.Even better when it was Wheel base. Who remembers William Woolard and Tony Mason? In those days they used to show cars and showed the engine,dash,and boot of normal cars.

Today it caters for the Max Power guys.Wow the car is fast...Yes its fast....thats all they care about. If the car does not do 0-60 in 2 seconds or costs less than a million they are not interested in it.  How much was the supercar they featured this week. £850 000. I am sure we are all rushing out to buy that car this week.It will be perfect for the comute to work.

I must be the wrong age group for the show now,as everyone seems to like it,and why should Clarkson care.He is on 2 million a year,so he is laughing all the way to the bank.

I will get off my soap box now!!

I am quite sure whatever it is UP or Citigo it will only be the usual stupidity of clowning around. Probably something like the car being shot at by fighter jets.Not a real road test.

Top gear used to be a good car show years ago.Even better when it was Wheel base. Who remembers William Woolard and Tony Mason? In those days they used to show cars and showed the engine,dash,and boot of normal cars.

Today it caters for the Max Power guys.Wow the car is fast...Yes its fast....thats all they care about. If the car does not do 0-60 in 2 seconds or costs less than a million they are not interested in it.  How much was the supercar they featured this week. £850 000. I am sure we are all rushing out to buy that car this week.It will be perfect for the comute to work.

I must be the wrong age group for the show now,as everyone seems to like it,and why should Clarkson care.He is on 2 million a year,so he is laughing all the way to the bank.

I will get off my soap box now!!

I can't imagine many viewers would want to watch a programme looking in the boots of cars.

The staggering amount of cash this generates for the Beeb I can't imagine them messing with the formula too much now. For my money, I'd rather watch high end cars being driven at the limit and filmed in beautiful HD than blokes in caps discussing the boot-space on some beige hatchback.

My gripe with the show is the tedious length of some of the segments that aren't as funny as they think they are.

The long "test" of the Yeti a couple of years ago was glorious television.