RIP - VikkiVRS

stevejwest

Oh no...

Always shocking to hear things like this :(

Im sure I speak for everyone when I say thoughts are with her family at this very sad time

Thanks for letting us know

RIP Vikki

Thanks Guys (especially Steve for posting this).

We met on here just on 8 years ago and were married for 6 1/2 years. Vikki had loads of medical issues but did not let these drag her down. When the end came it wasn't due to her existing ailments but something else quite scary.

Some of you will remember us from that 'Mad' Summer of 2006 (loz, Shifty, Miss Piggy, Tom, Octygones, LFC958 (steve and Kathy) et al.

Really really big thanks fo all the condolences here.

John

• Like 2

Vikki was a one of our long-term members having joined Briskoda in 2004. She loved motor sport, qualifying as an Incident Marshal, and was very active on Briskoda in her earlier years as a member. One of her latter posts here was in 2010 when she updated members on her deteriorating health.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/167614-ill-now-back-to-the-fold/

R.I.P. Vikki, and condolences to John and family and friends. Our thoughts are with you at this very sad time.