Richard's mk1 Fabia thread. (Yes, I have a mk1 Fabia problem...)

BossFox

68 bhp so yea :)

Wow the power is unreal! Actually that's more than my old Fabia so I can't really talk! Just panels missing?

Edit- just seen the photos is it just a matter of bumper and lights? If so that's not too bad :) the boot is liveable with

Edited by Toxicvrs

I went to see the DD at Dover and there was a white 1.4 MPI Fabia, quite spectacular that they were running it for a few seconds before the car overheated and blew up. 

they didnt know that the 1.4 mpi's all ally head and could warp easily!

• Like 2

I went to see the DD at Dover and there was a white 1.4 MPI Fabia, quite spectacular that they were running it for a few seconds before the car overheated and blew up. 

they didnt know that the 1.4 mpi's all ally head and could warp easily!

I saw that one too :)
  • Like 1

Still looking at an st2/3 fiesta Rich, if I can find one nearby to actually test drive!!

Neither could I. Swansea said no test drives and people were buying blind. After I commented on FB about it, someone put me in touch with Ford UK and I got a test drive in Bridgend for all of 5 mins.

Neither could I. Swansea said no test drives and people were buying blind. After I commented on FB about it, someone put me in touch with Ford UK and I got a test drive in Bridgend for all of 5 mins.

Sounds like they are getting a bit over confident due to all the rave reports and way they are selling.

Fortunately my local dealer let me give one the beans down a twisty country lane.  I was sold. :D

On a back road, being smaller and more interactive it was actually more "fun" than the GT-R because the latter is too capable and big.

Best stock car I've thrown down that lane.

• Like 2