The West Meon Hut #14

@Lee

Yeah should be available.

I know I shouldn't encourage non skoda's but Yos, I'd quite like to see your ZTT and possibly have a run out in it :blush:

Hi Ben, were you in the Valley Park/Chandlers Ford area about 11 this morning?. If so I passed you in the bus and spotted you too late to wave. If not, someone else has a black vRS with gold wheels.

• Like 1

Hi Ben, were you in the Valley Park/Chandlers Ford area about 11 this morning?. If so I passed you in the bus and spotted you too late to wave. If not, someone else has a black vRS with gold wheels.

I was sure it was you. But spotted to late to wave. :)

Yes it was, though Routemasters are more common than you might imagine. I took it down to the Esso garage in Bishopstoke (I need a garage with an HGV pump or a very high canopy) and the girl on the till said that it was the second one she'd had in that morning.

Black Fabia with gold wheels, on the other hand probably is the only one around.

Yes it was, though Routemasters are more common than you might imagine. I took it down to the Esso garage in Bishopstoke (I need a garage with an HGV pump or a very high canopy) and the girl on the till said that it was the second one she'd had in that morning.

Black Fabia with gold wheels, on the other hand probably is the only one around.

Oh really? I've never seen any other about round this way.

Ha yes indeed it's an odd combination I'm starting to dislike actually might be changing wheels again soon :(

Not been to one of these type of pub/car meets, do I need anything other than beer/burger tokens

I did think of a Dynograph printouts and was stunned to find Surrey Rolling Road have moved .... & to Farnborough, gotta be a fifty quids worth giggle of anybodies money.

Not been to one of these type of pub/car meets, do I need anything other than beer/burger tokens

I did think of a Dynograph printouts and was stunned to find Surrey Rolling Road have moved .... & to Farnborough, gotta be a fifty quids worth giggle of anybodies money.

Nope not really just yourself a car and monies. If you have VCDS then you could probably drop the monies and bring that instead ;)

• Like 1

might pop along if that's ok ? only 20mins from home :) you'll have to excuse my arch gap :( and 2 steels I burrowed 4 steels off a mate so I could paint mine but they didn't fit over the front brakes so could only do two at a time :(

• Like 1

might pop along if that's ok ? only 20mins from home :) you'll have to excuse my arch gap :( and 2 steels I burrowed 4 steels off a mate so I could paint mine but they didn't fit over the front brakes so could only do two at a time :(

More the merrier :)

• Like 1

Well, if even half the people who've said they might turn up actually do, it should be a good turn out. Look forward to seeing some new faces. I must remember to actually bring the Škoda this time.

• Like 1

I am actually going to come along tonight too. Been saying this for ages but I have no excuses as it is not that far from me. :rofl:

Is parking ok??

My car is low low so no woodland parking...... :giggle:

• Like 2

I am actually going to com ealong tonight too. Been saying this for ages but I have no excuses as it is not that far from me. :rofl:

Is parking ok??

My car is low low so no woodland parking...... :giggle:

My car is lower than your granny's nipples and makes it every time... just be careful on the way into the car park (we park in the gravel one at the back), as there's some... interesting... holes in the road!  :sweat:

• Like 1

Well, if even half the people who've said they might turn up actually do, it should be a good turn out. Look forward to seeing some new faces. I must remember to actually bring the Škoda this time.

Car's now ready for you to do your worst to her Yoss, so you've got the Beemer's keys tonight!  :angel:

Hmmm... Surrey Rolling Road have moved so recently the Dyno's not setup and running as yet so, it'll be beer/burger tokens oh and a car only for me, might see you en route Si, I need to pop into Aldershot Tesco's for some Momentum99 somehow I can't see tonight being a economy runout.

Edited by themanwithnoaim
  • Like 2

Hmmm... Surrey Rolling Road have moved so recently the Dyno's not setup and running as yet so, it'll be beer/burger tokens oh and a car only for me, might see you en route Si, I need to pop into Aldershot Tesco's for some Momentum99 somehow I can't see tonight being a economy runout.

I may see you on the A3, but heading straight from work in Godalming and onto SWMBO's parents for a cuppa before hand then onwards to West Meon, My fuel light has just come on so it will be a stop down in the Esso before onwards,

Car's now ready for you to do your worst to her Yoss, so you've got the Beemer's keys tonight! :angel:

Okay, looking forward to it. I'll definitely have the Škoda. I broke the Triumph a couple of Weeks ago on an event, but at least I got a trophy for doing so, so I don't really mind. And the MG has an annoying rattle from the front suspension.