I've brought superskoda DTM spoiler / splitter vRS

It's quite subtle but agree it needs to be part of a package with side skirts.

Fair play for going for it.

Edited by Falkster

I like it, some superskoda stuff is hit or miss but that does look rather OEM.

Wonder if a set of 5 door Mk7 GTI black skirts could fit on one of these would finish it off nicely I reckon.

If you look under xpower's profile picture, it says his car is a diesel with 235ps as rather than the normal 184.

Yeah thanks I can already see that ;-). My question was what had been done to achieve those figures? Stage 2 DTUK box maybe?

Edit: I see it is indeed a DTUK box :

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/314209-dtuk-crd-t-review-fitted-to-octavia-iii-vrs-cr184/#entry3760310

Thanks both - I have now found a set of side skirts that look plain and non tacky (I think). I have emailed them asking for more info on how are they are fitted and if they have any extra pics. Just hope they are ABS because if they are fibre glass then that's a no no.

Ignore the slightly odd looking rear diffuser and the front splitter, what do you think?

486f842842728d440d7c2312a1f4c275_zpsfa35

bf31117951dfae54c4a55045e48eb0e0_zpsc401

Edited by xpower
  • Like 1

That looks great, gotta ask how firm the suspension gonna be to get those kinda arc gaps. We've all seen O3 marketing photos and those look very much the same to me and what you end up with in the real world would be my concern.

Maybe they would work, problem is I'm not keen on the profile of the sills - curving inwards makes the car look less aggressive.

Edited by xpower

Side skirts are spot on IMO. Subtle.

Let us know what info you get from the UK distributor!

Edited by Nookiebear

For anyone else who is interested Superskoda are offering 20% discount on all stock items - they just emailed me :-(

They are moving premises, see the email below

Dear customer,

because of building new showroom (will be opened in the end of this year) and moving to the new and larger warehouse next week, we are offering you 20% discount for everything on stock.

Discount will be deducted after the checkout, so please don´t worry that you don´t see discounted prices now.

Best Regards

your superskoda.com team

• 4 weeks later...

You right it does. Have emailed Reiger who have given me a contact for the UK distributor. I am awaiting a reply from then now.

Did you get a response from the UK distributor?

Yes they got back to me and I have ordered a set, there is around a 2 week wait on them which is fine.

Shouldn't be to long now :-)

Once the grille is off the car it isn't to bad - just take your time with it. The only hard bit is the inner edge (top right and top left) where it folds back sharply on itself.

Looks good once done though and for £10 you can get a roll meaning you could have 5-6 attempts at it :-)