Actual real pictures of an undisguised fabia III

Hmmm not overly keen on that looks like they bolted the headlights off the new octavia and the grill off the rapid on to the general shape of fabia II. Maybe that colour is not helping either doesn't suit the shape. 

• Like 3

We need to wait for the Sporty one inspired by the Championship winning Fabia Rally car.   

up to 104.3 bhp,

with 'Full Connectivity' to appeal to the Youth market.

All ready to connect to BEBO and other hip Social Networks,  Dr Winfried Vahland is right down with the kids.

• Like 3

Much prefer the look of my mk2 green machine. The proportions and styling of the mk3 are not as good IMO (that's being polite). Will probably be going back to Ford in the future. If only the Skoda marketing and customer care people took more notice of us......

This Journalist seems to have been having his plonker pulled.

Or as usual something was lost in the translation.

(it does have something in common with a Rallying S2000, they are showing cars with Green Metallic Paint.)

http://caradvice.com.au/268352/skoda-fabia-replacement-concept-model-to-debut-at-geneva

Autocar did publish an article, saying what he quotes,

then it disappeared as Autocar pulled it.

Hmmm not overly keen on that looks like they bolted the headlights off the new octavia and the grill off the rapid on to the general shape of fabia II. Maybe that colour is not helping either doesn't suit the shape. 

I agree with you both... looks like a small rapid basically.... a mish mash of current skoda parts... not sporty at all... still too tall, blagh blagh...

It seems to me like a chopped Rapid

I'm sure the Estate will look wonderful ;)

I agree, and her name will be Rapid maybe?

• Like 3

It also reminds me this at the rear...

kia-cerato-5-door-2005.gif Gee, I hope it will look better in flesh than what it looks in the photos

----- Later Edit -----

I think I hate the new universal look of the Skoda cars. That kind of obedience to MQB platform (or how else they call it) it reminds me the times in Army where everything was brown-green without any own personality and only carrying badges on the lapel.

Edited by stratosg

Yep. For yeti owners wanting to downsize ;)

Funny thing is a lot of existing Yeti owners like the fact it's disctinctive.

I know I do and there is no way I'd buy a facelift one.

Overall I'm feeling a bit annoyed, because the way Skoda are going there soon won't be anything left that doesn't look a bit like everything else. :(

I like cars that are a bit unusual.

• Like 2