Citigo Monte Carlo

OldSpoon

I like it all tbh, apart from the gloss dash (think it would be a pain to keep clean) I have often wanted the front and rear splitters on my sport to be painted gloss black!

Also only just noticed it comes de-badged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it all tbh, apart from the gloss dash (think it would be a pain to keep clean) I have often wanted the front and rear splitters on my sport to be painted gloss black!

Also only just noticed it comes de-badged?

I second that.. Getting rid of the badges makes it neater

Looking good another one on the road :)

How long did he have to wait?

5 days. He called the dealer and they had had one in stock. I had to wait 4 months for my Sport. Dealer has got few more coming in too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL - I debadged my Sport a couple of weeks ago - pics of the Monte finally made me do it.

White Monte pics above look REALLY good - especially the rear tailgate stripe and the black grille surround.

:)

Has anybody removed the main skoda emblem badge??

:)

Has anybody removed the main skoda emblem badge??

If your talking about the rear I don't think it'll look right IMO perhaps if the boot lid button we're to go then yes perhaps, with the front it may look nice? Photoshop will need to determine that one though

• 1 month later...

Ordered my Red Citigo Monte Carlo a few months ago now, been told this morning its finally built :clap: and on its way from the factory.

Good few weeks wait still I suspect. :sweat:

I ordered mine a month ago and it arrived this week; collect next week.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally been asked to pick my reg and the car should be ready for collection end of next week.

:D 

Brilliant - remember to upload some snaps on the 'picture thread' when you get it! I'm sure you'll grow to love it very quickly! :-)

• Like 1

I've been counting down the days since I ordered it in June!!!!!

It's not the best wait, I know the feeling. My Citigo was my first car - ordered it the first week of October 2013, delivered March of 2014!! 

It's not the best wait, I know the feeling. My Citigo was my first car - ordered it the first week of October 2013, delivered March of 2014!! 

I feel your pain, and I was thinking my 4 month wait was out of the ordenery.

Ordered my Citigo Monte Carlo 5dr White a few months ago and it's ifnally arrived! I've seen it down at the garage and I'll be able to pick it up Tuesday, going to finalise the paperwork tomorrow and then I'll have to call the insurance company but I can't wait! It's so shiny. :D

• Like 1