The cheek of some people

BrownBarge

Currently parked in aldi car park while SWMBO is getting some grub for tea, thought i would stay in the car and play on my phone. All of sudden i hear and feel an almight thud at the back of car and think someone has reversed into me but nope some women just let her trolley full of shopping roll down the carpark into my car :@ then just casually gets the trolley and walks off. I dived out the car like terminator and let on to her about it but she just ignored everything i said and then said "no speak english" BULLPLOP.

Knew i should of let SWMBO walk

Yo

any damage to the car?

....and did you get the reg number of the car she got into?

"I noee speako englishio"....that ole chestnut.

Usual immigrants excuse unfortunately. :devil:

If there's ANY damage, she needs a swift lesson in English courtesy and law.

Edited by Mr Ree

Small mark on bumper nothing major but its not the point

Yes got the reg number it was an 09 mondeo and for someone who "no speak english" her rochdale accent was top notch.

Flamin' hassle, but she needs to be taught.

Your Octy is no longer in exactly the same condition that it was in before she let her trolley ram into it.

I'm absolutely sick to the back teeth with shoppers that just leave their trolley's scattered all over the car park, simply because they are too bone idle and selfish to think about the damage they can and do cause and to walk 1-20 paces to place it in a trolley park, or seemingly in your case, not applying the footbrake as supplied with all the trolleys I've used.

Classic case of the now so prevalent selfish greedy scourge of modern society..................... I'm alright Jack, and don't give a jot about you or your possessions.

Makes my bladder bubble froth and boil.  :@

• Like 1

Report them to the police.

My grandad reversed into someone in a car park and drove off. Police came round the day after and sorted it.

Was a bit of shocker to the family when I announced "should have charged him".

Do unto others and all that...

That seemed to be pretty much her attitude. Maybe an apology from her would of of softened the blow but its the fact she wasnt bothered and just walked off.

So.................?

What did Mrs Barge say btw?

I'd have gone into orbit myself, as this sort of behaviour REALLY P * * * * S me right off.  :devil:

Edited by Mr Ree
  • Like 1

I always use the line 'sorry I don't speak English' (in perfect English) to chuggers in town. They always do a 'wtf' double-take :D

As above though, report the biatch. It's damage that you have to fork out for.

• Like 2

So.................?

What did Mrs Barge say btw?

I'd have gone into orbit myself, as this sort of behaviour REALLY P * * * * S me right off. :devil:

Cant really post what the other half said tbh abit colourful with the language

Ive calmed down now but in future i will park at the top of the car park not at the bottom as it slopes down

Cant really post what the other half said tbh abit colourful with the language

Ive calmed down now but in future i will park at the top of the car park not at the bottom as it slopes down

So you're going to let the mealy mouthed cow off then?  :no:  :o

Your choice obviously as it's your car, but personally speaking................................................................ :@

• Like 2

So you're going to let the mealy mouthed cow off then? :no: :o

Your choice obviously as it's your car, but personally speaking................................................................ :@

If that was my van I'd have got out and ended up blocking her in until she had agreed in writing to pay for repairs caused by this damage! That'll teach them to use excuses after damaging people's property!
  • Like 2

I went to The Asda last night, and stood there in the dark and the rain, watching an owld biddy reversing out of her space directly towards my car, just waiting to bang on her tailgate as she came within a couple of feet of hitting it.

Think she must have seen me, but if I hadn't been there.................................................................?

I went to The Asda last night, and stood there in the dark and the rain, watching an owld biddy reversing out of her space directly towards my car, just waiting to bang on her tailgate as she came within a couple of feet of hitting it.

Think she must have seen me, but if I hadn't been there.................................................................?

She'd of just driven off causing damage and costing money! Where a hard wired dashcam on the rear really pays off

Parking as far from the entrance never works either when you come back to your car there will always be some big van or wreck parked 2inches from your door.We all need old land rovers with r s j bumpers.Like the bit about blocking her in until the Police were called which would have been the outcome.

• Like 2

Scary thought!

I've become more anal about car park dings than ever since getting my Superb.

Same goes for stone chips, so I'm driving with an even bigger distance between me and the car in front now too.

Last wash 2 weeks ago revealed zero damage still!  :clap:

Edited by Mr Ree
  • Like 1

I've become more anal about car park dings than ever since getting my Superb.

Same goes for stone chips, so I'm driving with an even bigger distance between me and the car in front now too.

Last wash 2 weeks ago revealed zero damage still! :clap:

Happy days! On my Fabia it used to show up really badly! The left side was covered in car park dings! This van I've just got though, no dings at all :) :)

Walking down the street with SWMBO said to her, that old guy is going to bump the car behind. SWMBO lets rip at me about how I shouldn't think badly of older drivers etc. Before she finished he reversed into the car behind drove forward and parked. Didn't give a toss or just didn't notice he'd even done it.

No noticeable damage to either car but not the point. Drivers with dementia, going to be a bigger problem in the future and I still think we should ALL get retested for our fitness to drive. More regularly as we get older.

• Like 1

Walking down the street with SWMBO said to her, that old guy is going to bump the car behind. SWMBO lets rip at me about how I shouldn't think badly of older drivers etc. Before she finished he reversed into the car behind drove forward and parked. Didn't give a toss or just didn't notice he'd even done it.

No noticeable damage to either car but not the point. Drivers with dementia, going to be a bigger problem in the future and I still think we should ALL get retested for our fitness to drive. More regularly as we get older.

I'd be well up for that as i do actually take great pride in my driving, and treat it with extreme seriousness.

Even if it's just so I can stick two fingers up at anyone that may THINK I'm just a doddery owld tool...in the future, not now....debatable. :D

Edited by Mr Ree

Good little test that..... annoyed with 19/20! Grrrr.

On the original post..... My Aldi car park is awful; and always busy.

I normally park round the back overspill where the delivery truck goes.

So far so good..... but nothing guaranteed.

Often park in the car park and send swmbo in while I stay in the car.

Reduces the number of people parking next to you as well.

Like some sort of slobbering Rotty, staring at the window at every one that comes near?   :devil:

"touch my car IF YOU DARE!!  :devil: