My yeti felt a little intimidation for the first time.

Dinski

The driver was compensating HAAHAA.

Technically, the Yeti is MUCH more advanced and refined.

That other thing is a pile of cheap ostentatious JUNK. 

• Like 1

They say you can tell a lot about a man by the car he drives. (For example the Skoda Yeti - the driver is likely to be intelligent, refined, informed, practical, ruggedly good-looking and probably bearded. Not you? - Are you sure you are driving the right car? ).

So I'm thinking maybe accounts department in a small local authority? And of course it's just the ticket for the school run.  :happy:

(I'd better apologise in advance to any forum members who may be employed in the accounts department of a small local authority that I've now managed to upset. If it makes you feel better wife has just read the post over my shoulder and asked who I know who drives a Yeti and fits the description; apart from feeling hurt, I think she might be thinking it's time for a trade in for a husband at the L&K spec!).

• Like 1

They say you can tell a lot about a man by the car he drives. (For example the Skoda Yeti - the driver is likely to be intelligent, refined, informed, practical, ruggedly good-looking and probably bearded. Not you? - Are you sure you are driving the right car? ).

So I'm thinking maybe accounts department in a small local authority? And of course it's just the ticket for the school run. :happy:

(I'd better apologise in advance to any forum members who may be employed in the accounts department of a small local authority that I've now managed to upset. If it makes you feel better wife has just read the post over my shoulder and asked who I know who drives a Yeti and fits the description; apart from feeling hurt, I think she might be thinking it's time for a trade in for a husband at the L&K spec!).

I didn't see the owners of it. But it was detailed well. They clearly care about appearance. I would love to have a drive.

Does make you wander just how good these are off road.

It's got ground clearance we all know that but I wander if it was the hight of the yeti, would the yeti be as competent off road?

As previously reported. " Cutting experience with High lift 4WD coming back from "Fraser island Qld".

My experience has shown that it's not the of the size or the Show of your competion, it's what you know.

Bigger and more clearance is not the issue, Yeti's light weight + 4WD & low range,

means that the extra weight of your competions Suspension/Springs/& Shock's, plus if ignorant Ass*ol*s,

think that Power beats Brains & planning you will & can go safer & better than they can.

• Like 1

The black Nissan next to Chris,s Ford is a Nissan Altima, built in the USA purely for the American market. They are raced in Australia in the V8 Supercars by the Kelly Brothers Racing Team. Sorry to go off-topic.

Tony

just out of interest nobody has put a label to the pick-up in Dinski,s original photo. Is it possibly a Nissan Navara with a Jeep Cherokee look a like grille?

Only going on the rear tail gate locking decor.

Tony

• Like 1

Yup it's a navara with a custom grille fitted.

I don't know why everyone hates it, I really liked it. But each their own.

How about, all the deals, but no idea?

It is supposedly a 4x4 pick-up designed for hard use in difficult conditions, but then you stick bits on it that are totally unsuitable for that use.

That "thing" is very unlikely to go no further off-road than a Tesco car park.