Maidstone Meet Nov 2014

lfc958

Sat 8th Nov 2014  

Time - Table booked for 8:00 pm for 14 people.                :rock:  

Location - Newnham Court Inn ( Pub next door to Notcutts Garden Centre )

Postcode for your Sat Nav / Google maps = ME14 5LH

Link Menu :- http://www.fayre-square.com/menu/

Please advise interest & just turn up ( NO booking required ) - Ta

Anyone that is unsure of who we are, goto the restaurant & ask for the table booked in the name of Collins

Fuel filter, cam sensor, hp fuel pump all done, just need a kind hearted soul to check the fault codes. :) Used TPS for the parts, top service price seemed reasonable. pump was special order, I called them 5pm friday and they had it sent from Birmingham and it was ready for collection 9am this morning. car running a lot better. Golf still in garage getting some attention, found another ding in it when I dropped it off, the bodyshop telephoned to say they would incororate the repair into the existing work so no charge, so some good news.

• 2 weeks later...

AAAAAARAGGH - Not good news

December meet cannot be usual date as Friday 5th or Sat 6th as they cannot take our usual booking for 12, also the following Fri / Sat 12th / 13th is also booked so it is either, any suggestions just off either M20 J4 or M2 - J2 ?

Otherwise it is a delay to Jan 10 2015  ( jan 3rd might be a bit close to New Yr)

Karen found this one, not sure if they could cater for 12 or not though?

Sandling,
Maidstone,
ME14 3AG

Tel: 01622 752 975

+1 on that, ive been to that one a few times before, car park is a bit smaller than our usual pub, but should be fine :)