tubular manifold

SKYHAWK

Nice, because raw flow is where it's at, forget gas speed and throttle response right, it's all about POWAH!

Way-al, was lookin' good from under ma straw hat whilst reclinin' 'gainst ma tree.... :sun: :sun: :sun:

J.

Bit of a difference though between those two ain't there!!!! :)

so you've got a grand to spend on a modification, would you go for a LSD or a tubular manifold?

One transforms the car and its performance, the other does not.

I got both. lol

Suppose it's good for a show car, looks great as well :)

I guess, if you put in a glass bulkhead window you could maybe make a feature of it, use some lighting, encourage people to lie in the passenger footwell and gaze admiringly at your exhaust entrails glistening in a sound to light show synched to the tasteful techno of your ICE innit.

Better yet, you could have multichannel underbonnet cameras and lighting and a big screen display, be like an automotive theme park ride. Awesome.

I got both. lol

Steve as long as your happy with your tubular purchase that all that matters :thumbup: whatever the cost :$$$:

Some Cast manni peeps won't have it said any other way so leave them to it!  :finger:  :rofl:

• Like 1

1 well spent the other could have been a Peugeot 306 not well spent imo! lmao

Too manly for you, a 206 would suite you better seeing as you like girly corsa's!!! :)

• Like 3

Jesus christ is this debate still going on!? My personal opinion is that I could think of better things to spend nearly £800 - I couldn't justify the manifold considering I'm not planning on going over 280bhp or so. That will be more than enough in a FWD daily car! I'm sure that for high power applications they do flow better, but I'll stick with the more economical option thanks ;)

306's in GTi and Rallye spec are awesome machines - two of the finest hot hatches of that era. Handling was fantastic on them - had the HDi DTurbo with the same suspension and it was epic around the corners!

• Like 2

Too manly for you, a 206 would suite you better seeing as you like girly corsa's!!! :)

I had a fully tuned 205gti back last century and my girly corsa would rape your 306 round a track or anything else u got without a doubt ;)

I had a fully tuned 205gti back last century and my girly corsa would rape your 306 round a track or anything else u got without a doubt ;)

Round Mcd's carpark is only place you race chav :)