gumdrop

We came out of Tesco and waited while a B+W Yeti drove by,

only to find a Yeti parked either side of us! Then a former

workmate drove by and waved from his new Yeti then there

were more as we drove out past the last three rows. The Lioness

actually got quite excited (she thought we were the only ones daft

enough to buy one)

• Like 1

I started acknowledging other Yeti's with a toot and a wave (I didn't want to say I flashed them you know the sort of comments that follow a simple statement like that :D )

I now have three regular Yeti owners wave back, could it catch on? Fred knows the Eriba Forum waves and has a "Spotted was it you?" board.

I started acknowledging other Yeti's with a toot and a wave (I didn't want to say I flashed them you know the sort of comments that follow a simple statement like that :D )

I now have three regular Yeti owners wave back, could it catch on? Fred knows the Eriba Forum waves and has a "Spotted was it you?" board.

Not if I've got anything to do with it. :devil:

Think it's because there's more people over 65  that drive.     :think:  

:o  :o 10 years away from that number  :p  :p. 

Well, we went to one as far wet as Carmarthen years ago, so you MUST be in the wilds :D

Nearest Tesco is in Newtown, so a round trip of 34 miles, and I can proudly say that in the 3+ years it has been open I have been in there once, and then only to buy something that I knew they were selling at a loss. (And I bought nothing else!)

Other than the local Co-op, which gets used about once every 2 months, we never use supermarkets.