Anyone tested or own a Kia pro/cee'd GT?

Bcc212

It's a very nice car but the show room near me is like a 1970 second hand car lot and manned with lazy salesmen who don't give a toss

Shame... Going to have to buy an Audi TTS instead!!

Or you could just try another KIA dealer...

• Like 2

It's a very nice car but the show room near me is like a 1970 second hand car lot and manned with lazy salesmen who don't give a toss

Shame... Going to have to buy an Audi TTS instead!!

Even the TTRS comes across abit boring IMO.

Might aswel try another dealers

There's a white example here in Scarborough and I reckon it looks really smart.  I don't think it'll set the world on fire in terms of performance but for a mildly warm hatch it would make a nice daily driver.  As chris_1d says it's a good first attempt from Kia so any future offerings should be even better.

This months personal shopper article in What Car? magazine gave the reader three choices, a Fiesta ST, Clio Renaultsport and the Kia Pro Ceed.

He chose the Kia.

My best mate has had a basic petrol five door Ceed from new in 2008. It hasn't missed a beat, not even needed the 7 year warranty.