What's my Fabia worth?

DanHam

Any ideas what my fabia might exactly be worth?

I'm sure most of you know the car but here's a little run down....I know mods don't add value bla bla but Joel got a good price for his recently.

55 plate

110,000 miles

11 months MOT

4 new tyres

Gtb1756 turbo

THS seat sport FMIC and full custom 57mm pipework.

Piper down pipe with custom 'fake cat' and cat back but with a custom Longlife backbox.

Helix SMF conversion

AP Coilovers

256mm rear brakes

Brembos front brakes....but tempted to remove these.

Whiteline RARB

Freshly powder coated Team Dynamics pro race 3 17"

Full OEM leather seats

Custom leather re-trimmed and re-shaped steering wheel

Tinted windows

Wind deflectors

Depo projector headlights with 5K hids

Got a massive folder full of invoices and loads of old MOTs etc! Cambelt and water pump changed April last year.

Will post some pics once I get a decent signal to upload some pics to photobucket.

Be serious. Book says 3k private sale for the standard car, most of those mods detract from the value and should be sold separately.

I wouldn't say they detract from the price at all, they are all very desirable mods not things every Tom **** and harry choose to chav there new Chavtastic vRS's up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I wouldn't say they detract from the price at all, they are all very desirable mods not things every Tom **** and harry choose to chav there new Chavtastic vRS's up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh brilliant, the swear filter ruined it :(

I'd say about £4.5K maybe £5K

Be serious. Book says 3k private sale for the standard car, most of those mods detract from the value and should be sold separately.

It depends who the buyer is. Ive seen them go on eBay for around £5k with similar mods, MORE miles, and not as presentable, well built/looked after. After all u get what u paid for  :notme:

I was thinking around the £4K mark, but anything over £4K would be great!

Joel's asking price recently was £5.5K. I was even looking to P/X it against another car purely to save the effort of not having s car for a bit etc!

sepulchrave - How about u read DanHam's build thread, that will change ur mind  :D

Whatever Josh, just repeating what the book says, this is not a good time of year to sell it either, however Dan's probably being realistic at 4k.

Like I said be serious.

• Like 1

Will be in the process of stripping mine and returning back to standard shortly.

My car is hardly getting used and need a bigger family car.

What of you guys think mine would be worth? 07 Fabia vrs 52k fdsh 2nd owner, full leather and cruise control, 12 months tax and mot?

Sorry for hijacking Dan :)

• Like 1

Will be in the process of stripping mine and returning back to standard shortly.

My car is hardly getting used and need a bigger family car.

What of you guys think mine would be worth? 07 Fabia vrs 52k fdsh 2nd owner, full leather and cruise control, 12 months tax and mot?

Sorry for hijacking Dan :)

£4900 - £5700 IMO, looks a very well kept car from the pictures.

P.s. Tax is non transferable to new buyer so that part doesn't matter

I can definitely say that Dan's car is a really nice example. Shame you haven't got more standard stuff and the desire to put it back to standard though, as you'd get a wedge for the parts!

This being said... I'm a little disappointed in Dan for wanting to get rid after all the work that has gone into it! (as he knows!) :P

• Like 2

I can definitely say that Dan's car is a really nice example. Shame you haven't got more standard stuff and the desire to put it back to standard though, as you'd get a wedge for the parts!

This being said... I'm a little disappointed in Dan for wanting to get rid after all the work that has gone into it! (as he knows!) :P

Shiniest paint work in North Wales after all the hours you spent on it!!

• Like 1

I'm in no major rush to sell, my insurance is due for renewal in about 3-4 weeks so won't be until at least after that.

I'm unsure how much to spend on the next car! Either get something with a bit high mileage and use the spare money to enjoy myself / modify it ;) or save up a couple more ££££ and get something fairly new with decent spec!

I'm in no major rush to sell, my insurance is due for renewal in about 3-4 weeks so won't be until at least after that.

I'm unsure how much to spend on the next car! Either get something with a bit high mileage and use the spare money to enjoy myself / modify it ;) or save up a couple more ££££ and get something fairly new with decent spec!

Can't believe your thinking about selling, it's a lovely looking car. I battled with you for leathers a few times last year you always won though :(

Can I ask how much your insurance is? About to fit a GTB to mine so I'm looking at quotes etc

Also I want your seats, wanted them when Alex sold them to you

Can I ask how much your insurance is? About to fit a GTB to mine so I'm looking at quotes etc

Also I want your seats, wanted them when Alex sold them to you

£700 fully comp all declared.

Tbh I should strip bits off it but I can't really be bothered lol!