Maidstone Meet Jan 2015

lfc958

Sat 10th Jan 2015  

Time - Table booked for 8:00 pm for 12 people.                 :rock:  

Location - Newnham Court Inn ( Pub next door to Notcutts Garden Centre )

Postcode for your Sat Nav / Google maps = ME14 5LH

Link Menu :- http://www.fayre-square.com/menu/

Please advise interest & just turn up ( NO booking required ) - Ta

Anyone that is unsure of who we are, goto the restaurant & ask for the table booked in the name of Collins

• Like 1

Having booked this, My son who has his birthday on 8th Jan has sent out invites for drinks on Sat 10th, so afraid we wont be there.

I will look to booking the Feb ( 7th ) meet during the week.

James and I will try to get there, pending train delays, we have already been diverted into Victoria because the works at London Bridge.

Random Post... update on the wetroom, been chipping away at it when I can be bothered, bit of a selection of images, below of progress..

16013738389_f7b1624ca8_c.jpg

16011604560_8ded20d27a_c.jpg

15162873844_120a21ac79_c.jpg

• Like 3

is this mainly a sit in the pub sort of meet or will you be outside around the cars etc?

A few hours in the pub having dinner and then usually half an hour by the cars chatting before departing.

We hope to make it.... see you there.

B33fy - cracking job on the shower room.... Mrs BM65 is very impressed and wonders if you give quotes - I said you were far too busy if she asks you directly!!!

Free travel advice - basically avoid London Bridge & Lewisham for the next 30-36 months!

Any chance someone can bring vcds?

The fuel gauge is going mad on the vrs. One sec the needle is at 50% the next it'd empty. Checked the wiribg but it's still doing it.

Also now the airbag light is on :S

We hope to make it.... see you there.

B33fy - cracking job on the shower room.... Mrs BM65 is very impressed and wonders if you give quotes - I said you were far too busy if she asks you directly!!!

Free travel advice - basically avoid London Bridge & Lewisham for the next 30-36 months!

Thanks Blue, I'm definately too busy, though my brother does them for a living, (he's my helpline) if you want an idea on cost and one done.

Very late back from the autosport show so obviously not able to make the meet, have a good one all.

Sorry I missed tonight guys, hoping to make the next one all going well.

Taylor, will pm you in a day or two, as I may need some help with something.

• Like 1