a pic of your car (please add)

I wish as i could raise the back then haha :p

Springs? Wtf drop are they? ... Dude the back is sitting perfect cosmetically looks awesome, but cant be pleasant if just springs lol.

Springs? Wtf drop are they? ... Dude the back is sitting perfect cosmetically looks awesome, but cant be pleasant if just springs lol.

There springs, for a ibiza fr 35mm drop. With the ibiza dampers, i do have a pic of the rear closer up... 2mins

DSC_0692_zpslbh08ets.jpg

That is awesome! But I am guessing bouncy? but awesome. Does it scrub?

Sort of like the old days, when you could fire 40mm's for a civic in an integra and it would be on the floor, or 206 petrol springs in a 306 diesel and it was tiled. More weight that they are meant to take = lower :D

Edited by DaftEddie

That is awesome! But I am guessing bouncy? but awesome. Does it scrub?

Sort of like the old days, when you could fire 40mm's for a civic in an integra and it would be on the floor, or 206 petrol springs in a 306 diesel and it was tiled. More weight that they are meant to take = lower :D

I have zero problems with the setup, it can be abit harsh at times but its stiff setup.

Funny thing with the weight is somehow i dunno but an ibiza fr is heavier than the rapid :P

really? you'd think rapid would be heavier lol. 

Dude it looks class, im not judging, if it works and doesn't scrub, jobs a good'n!

Even though mine is not lowered and redonkulously high at the back especially, it is quite stiff, i actually like that though and I dont think lowering it would really effect the ride at all. That could be down to the wheels/tyres though i read a lot about the wheels on mine totally changing the ride.

Mines gone from 15's and a very soft setup (that soft it was like a boat) to the complete ibiza setup inc wheels, and its a complete animal now. My family hate it as its too harsh for them but i love driving the car now

• Like 1

It's a little bit dirty at the moment as my family went to London leaving me to sort out some jobs round the house but if anyone would be interested in some 16" wheels get in touch...

post-118858-0-94063600-1472767837_thumb.jpg

post-118858-0-61834600-1472767854_thumb.jpg

post-118858-0-24340900-1472767972_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Have not had a chance to get on the forum a lot recently or I would have posted this before now. 

My MY16 Spaceback SE Sport:

Ordered in March and took collection at the start of June, just ticked over to 1200 on the clock today, very happy with it so far. 

Where did you get your monte carlo parts from in the UK?  I've got a white spaceback and the splitter, diffuser and skirts would finish it off nicely :)  

Where did you get your monte carlo parts from in the UK?  I've got a white spaceback and the splitter, diffuser and skirts would finish it off nicely :)

They are not available in the UK, trust me I have spent months at this it lol.

Dont even waste your time asking the dealer lol, trust me. I ordered the parts with dealer about a month after I ordered the car, was another 2 months till the car arrived and no parts, after another 2 months of having the car I cancelled them, was 4 months total waiting on them and not getting even a confirmation they were coming at all. 

I had tried other dealers and TPS but none could say if of when they could get them, in the end I just ordered them from superskoda and I wish I had in the first place, ordered them on the Monday morning, had them on Friday. Dear enough though for all they are.

Keep in mind the skirts dont come with the sill adapters to fit them, hence why mine are not on yet lol, if you are getting them give me a shout I have the skoda part numbers for the adapters, special order from TPS mine should be here next week, 12 quid each and there are 4 of them. 

Edited by DaftEddie
  • Like 1

They are not available in the UK, trust me I have spent months at this it lol.

Dont even waste your time asking the dealer lol, trust me. I ordered the parts with dealer about a month after I ordered the car, was another 2 months till the car arrived and no parts, after another 2 months of having the car I cancelled them, was 4 months total waiting on them and not getting even a confirmation they were coming at all. 

I had tried other dealers and TPS but none could say if of when they could get them, in the end I just ordered them from superskoda and I wish I had in the first place, ordered them on the Monday morning, had them on Friday. Dear enough though for all they are.

Keep in mind the skirts dont come with the sill adapters to fit them, hence why mine are not on yet lol, if you are getting them give me a shout I have the skoda part numbers for the adapters, special order from TPS mine should be here next week, 12 quid each and there are 4 of them. 

Thanks for the info :)  When you get them fitted it would be good to see some pics.  I don't understand why they never sold a monte carlo version in the UK when its a common option on other Skoda's.

• 1 month later...

some changes in my car

chip tuning

3,5 vogtland spring

fifteen52 gunmetal wheel

pianoblack grill

F936E021-3E2F-462D-814D-83EA566DB342_zps

[/url]

13CB1CFF-DB91-4987-A348-A6D5275EB284_zps

BFAF0976-0B9E-4416-B963-EEEE29E1109A_zps

cupra lip

Hello! Can I ask how did you get front grill and lower grill in piano black? Is it wrapped/sprayed? or did you ordered them from somewhere? I would really like to change mine too.

Edited by Bubu886

I've attached a couple of pics of my Rapid Sport.  I love the look of it in white with black roof and wheels.  Its such a shame the suspension is so high!

i know i hate the arch gap wish it was less  :dull:  :p

DSC_0797_zpsxl2colqg.jpg

• Like 2

I've attached a couple of pics of my Rapid Sport.  I love the look of it in white with black roof and wheels.  Its such a shame the suspension is so high!

Looks really nice.. I have seen a couple of White ones, (is this candy white or moon ? ) and they look great - kind of wish would of gone for that.

Saw a dark grey (Quartz maybe ?? ) SE Sport the other day which looked well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...