New focus rs - looks a bit pants imho...

Exeterj

12 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Stupid subscribers pay for all his motors plus advertisers. He has even got a McLaren Senna on order to add to his Aston Martin, AMG GTR and new TVR on order.:clap:

Do said subscribers actually pay money to watch his ramblings?

DC

On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 07:38, vrskeith said:

So there can only be so much loyalty.

MarkCup70 is shifting on his Focus RS mk3

Mark's replacement.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 15/12/2018 at 09:33, vrskeith said:

You would have thought ,once bitten twice shy but not are UK / Canadian friend Total Focus 

Having had three I still think they are a great car.  And that includes a blown engine in one of them.

Really, for what people use a car for most of the time they are really good.

All the practicality of a 5 door Ford Focus, but fun biased rear handling with the safety off a little front assistance and a playful character.

I only sold mine to get an Apline A110.

As an overall package I still find it hard to fault the Focus, other than it's weight of around 1550kg.

And weight is something a lot of modern 4WD cars struggle with.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BossFox said:

Having had three I still think they are a great car.  And that includes a blown engine in one of them.

All the practicality of a 5 door Ford Focus, but fun biased rear handling with the safety off a little front assistance and a playful character.

As an overall package I still find it hard to fault the Focus, other than it's weight of around 1550kg.

Boss, 

Trust  that you are enjoying and having fun in the Alpine.

1 hour ago, BossFox said:

They are good. I mean, fuel range seems shockin but yeah id agree. 

How are you finding the alpine? They look amazin but never seen one in life. Hope yours isnt as hot as the one on top gear :D :D  

1 hour ago, fabiamk2SE said:

How are you finding the alpine? They look amazin but never seen one in life. Hope yours isnt as hot as the one on top gear :D :D  

That one came with special HEATED SEATS only worked when journalists drove it!:sweat:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vrskeith said:

Boss, 

Trust  that you are enjoying and having fun in the Alpine.

This might be the replacement for the 981 flat 6 or will it.

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/porsche-launches-dynamic-718-boxster-t-and-cayman-t-variants

Porsche 718 T Boxster and Cayman

Edited by vrskeith

3 hours ago, fabiamk2SE said:

I loved the Alpine.  Such a good car.   Regret selling it, one of the few cars I've regretted.

Also bought a 720s McLaren though so 2 two seaters with a family of 4 didn't work so Apline had to go.

Sold the Apline...  then bumped the McLaren and found out how fragile they are (front end bump cost over £200k on insurance) so I just bought myself a Citigo from the salvage auctions and the Armoured Personnel Carrier instead.  :D

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 18:58, vrskeith said:

Will Shmee have this on the Heritage car? Is it really worth for you daily or just a mainly used as a  track car?

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/new-ford-focus-rs-mountune-kits-add-power-and-tech

ford-focus-rs-rt-2016-127.jpg?itok=r2cK-

Edited by vrskeith

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 31/07/2019 at 20:33, vrskeith said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJIV8IQ5eL4Py7QBstWr5oA

View the Community section.latest input Ford dealership examination into problem outlined by owner.

Edited by vrskeith
  • Haha 1

On 09/08/2019 at 08:37, shyVRS245 said:

Wonder who did his stage 1 tune, possibly Mountune? Another unhappy Focus RS owner.:giggle:

Unlikely; Mountune do Ford approved tuning packs, to the extent that you can have them applied pre-delivery and retain the full Ford warranty.