'Dooka' Wash Pad Group Buy. CLOSED

ChrisRs

I've just paid for mine- thanks for helping me spend my money (again) Chris!

Maybe it's an idea to send Rob the list so he knows who's on the reserve list and what order people signed up in otherwise he'll be stuck in the middle?

I've just paid for mine- thanks for helping me spend my money (again) Chris!

Maybe it's an idea to send Rob the list so he knows who's on the reserve list and what order people signed up in otherwise he'll be stuck in the middle?

My thoughts exactly

Seems as though those who responded first are likely to miss out because the reserves are all jumping in

I don't think I'll be getting involved in Group Buys in the future

Thanks for the effort put in though, Chris

No I don't think so i'm sure Rob will be aware of the order of things and i'm sure everyone will be satisfied.

Group buy's are a way of people getting the products they desire for a reasonable price, the Company makes money and also raises it's profile. Win, win for all involved.

If some of us have to miss out or wait a little longer it's not the end of the World, we are all adults after all.

Toward littleade & Brimma

I know exactly where you're coming from, re first come first served but I don't consider myself as one of the reserves who is 'jumping in'. I assume all members who put their names down for the group buy would have been kept up to speed via chris, re when to pay, whom to pay etc. I got my email this evening & I paid, simple.....If I am unlucky this time round, then fair enough.

Brimma, i'm sorry if I have been one of the 'reserves' that has caused you to throw your dummy out of the pram!

My thoughts exactlySeems as though those who responded first are likely to miss out because the reserves are all jumping inI don't think I'll be getting involved in Group Buys in the futureThanks for the effort put in though, Chris

Won't get involved in group buys again. Why not ? After all you only live once 007 !

Toward littleade & Brimma

I know exactly where you're coming from, re first come first served but I don't consider myself as one of the reserves who is 'jumping in'. I assume all members who put their names down for the group buy would have been kept up to speed via chris, re when to pay, whom to pay etc. I got my email this evening & I paid, simple.....If I am unlucky this time round, then fair enough.

Brimma, i'm sorry if I have been one of the 'reserves' that has caused you to throw your dummy out of the pram!

No dummy thrown

I just don't see the point of going to the trouble of putting names down if that's the way it's going to work

Might have saved a lot of time and effort to just say Dooka will do so many pads at £X, ping your money off to Dooka and see what happens

The lists above are totally redundant and meaningless in that situation

• Like 1

I've not been following this but Group Buy threads need to follow Group Buy rules and have to be sanctioned by staff - as this was.

It does seem that this one hasn't been as smooth as others due to one reason or another and consequently it may reflect on approval being given in future. Needless to say, that would only happen in exceptional circumstances but maybe something to bear in mind.

Guys

I have sent a list to Rob of all those on the lists + Reserves

If those on the reserve list can wait till next Month, then please do so

Im away next week,but could be able to post..I wont know yet

Im sorry if this GB is not as expected, but thats the way Dooka want it done

Apologies if that doesnt suit everyone

The initial communication from Rob was 10 units of just the Wash Pad...Kindly he agreed to extend that to other sizes and Wash Mitts

If we dont stop bickering, then Ill ask Rob to cancel it

Please play fair and be patient

Many thanks

• Like 2

Isnt he going to get like 20 payments and a lot of upset customers waiting for things?

Guys

I have sent a list to Rob of all those on the lists + Reserves

If those on the reserve list can wait till next Month, then please do so

Im away next week,but could be able to post..I wont know yet

Im sorry if this GB is not as expected, but thats the way Dooka want it done

Apologies if that doesnt suit everyone

The initial communication from Rob was 10 units of just the Wash Pad...Kindly he agreed to extend that to other sizes and Wash Mitts

If we dont stop bickering, then Ill ask Rob to cancel it

Please play fair and be patient

Many thanks

I'm not bickering, Chris, but hutchy has hit the nail on the head

As it stands lots of people are going to firing payments off to Dooka via Paypal for orders which are not guaranteed to be met

What are Dooka going to do with the payments for orders they don't meet?

Once again, I'm grateful for the fact you've set this up, it appears to be more the administration which has left things up in the air

• Like 2

Im going to close this till Ive talked to Rob

Please be patient

I did not expect those on the Reserve list to buy yet

Clearly..This must change

Please do not buy until Rob@ Dooka has posted more instructions

Thanks for your understanding

Chris

• Like 4

Right guys and girls..
I have spoken to Chris this morning about this. It seems those on the reserve list are buying before those on the confirmed list have had a chance to pay. 
We will close this Group Buy until Chris gets back next week and we have time to tidy and sort this thread/group buy.

For those who have paid so far, we will honour, but if you are on the reserve list can you please not purchase. I have a list here, so if any payments come through and you aren't on the confirmed list, we will refund your payment in full..

Most of you have been spot on with your details, a good few missing their forum names out, can you please put your real name and address, forum name and what you want in the paypal notes please. If you don't do this, we will refund your payment.

Cactusjack is the last payment we will except for the time being..

To help me out, those who have paid can you please email me at [email protected] so I can compile a list my end of who has and who hasn't paid..

Many thanks and have a great weekend :)..

• Like 1

Update from DOOKA

EMailed today:

We will except payments from the those on the confirmed list only, any on the reserve list from now on will be refunded..

Another update for you :)..

CONFIRMED LIST:

1. alex_e3, both (Pad and Wheel Mitt)
2. sam83 ( Pad and Wheel Mitt)-----------------PAID
3. Brimma (Pad and Wheel Mitt)
4. Littleade ( pad and wheel mit)----------------PAID
5. Iain tb (Pad and Wheel Mitt) -----------------PAID
6. Cactusjack (Pad and Wheel mitt)-------------PAID
7. RichC (Pad)
8. bigman1976 (pad and wheel mitt)-----------PAID

9. blueR36 (Pad and Wheel Mitt)

10. barbourc1 (Pad and Wheel Mitt)

RESERVE LIST:
1. ChrisRs (Pad and Wheel Mitt)
2. pee81 (Pad and Wheel Mitt)
3. Theezenutz (Pad)----------------------PAID - NAUGHTY 
4. Wheelie1 (Pad and Wheel Mitt)-------PAID - NAUGHTY 
5. Pehar (Pad and Wheel Mitt)-----------PAID - NAUGHTY 
6. Chris_1d (pad)
7. t1nkr (Pad)  
8. Sippo (Pad)      
9. Chammyalonso (Pad and Wheel Mitt)
We will allow the two on this list to slide this time..

I need to know who the following are, well, I need your forum user names please:
Adrian Barry.

Thanks Rob

• Like 1

OK..Im back from the 'Arctic'

However, Rob is not in a position to fulfil any more orders yet......until next Wednesday 25th Feb

Please do not order until I reopen the thread..Rob promises it will be open again..once more stock is available

Such is demand for these Pads!!

• Like 2