mirrorlink

stug45

I've not car my car yet .I was told I could not delay it ,so once I get I will be complaining again to customer services and if there is no update I will be face booking ,Twitter , email, letter all magazines but I wonder wether watchdog would be interested in this .[emoji35]

So whilst we wait for updates, has anyone actually got MLink working?

My HTC One M9 works once in a blue moon, but mostly won't connect. If anything I'd prefer it not to work at all - the sporadic connection keeps giving me hope!

I'm finding it difficult to tell what phones are supposed to be compatible - this link http://compatibilitylist.skoda-auto.com/ 

does not include the One M9, it seems they've stopped updating it as it doesn't include the Amudsen

And this one https://cert.mirrorlink.com/Productlisting/?MLID=SR150106

tells me it's ML 1.1 - but I don't know what that means...the missus is due an upgrade, she'd prefer to get one which works!

:(

Right, not sure if it's just me going mad but does it look like Skoda UK have deleted all of the posts made to the Facebook page regarding Mirrorlink? I can't seem to find them anywhere...

I've not car my car yet .I was told I could not delay it ,so once I get I will be complaining again to customer services and if there is no update I will be face booking ,Twitter , email, letter all magazines but I wonder wether watchdog would be interested in this .[emoji35]

Try:

Email

[email protected]

(Please use the subject 'Watchdog Interventions'.)

Thanks for info Gadgetman but until I get my car and try it myself I'm waiting before I contact them.Like I said would they be interested though ?

I'd say so.  Charged you for something which they have no intention or ability to deliver.

Yes I can see that ,but would they think it's not a safety issue and so not be interested ? I thought more people would post on face book or Twitter to complain about mirrorlink

but it does not seem that from what I have seen, Are some people just lucky their phone works or aren't they worried one way or another.

Yes I can see that ,but would they think it's not a safety issue and so not be interested ? I thought more people would post on face book or Twitter to complain about mirrorlink

but it does not seem that from what I have seen, Are some people just lucky their phone works or aren't they worried one way or another.

They cover more on their show than safety issues.

They cover more on their show than safety issues.

I'm fully aware of what they cover on the show Thank you.

But judging by the way this tread is drying up people are realising that Skoda just don't give a damn about their customers any more , and aren't bothering with the Fabia ,buying a car or phone that does work with it, or forgetting about it altogether.

I'm fully aware of what they cover on the show Thank you.

But judging by the way this tread is drying up people are realising that Skoda just don't give a damn about their customers any more , and aren't bothering with the Fabia ,buying a car or phone that does work with it, or forgetting about it altogether.

I think we're all just waiting for news. At the minute there is nothing to discuss other that it's being changed and no info is being released by Skoda.

True no information from Skoda which I think is just the way they want to play it .

I think cancelling the order comes before rejecting the car or if when the car arrives and it does not work just don't accept it .

So, the configurator is back up online. And yes, the Amundsen radio is an optional extra for £275. Smartlink comes as standard (at least in the UK).

It will REALLY suck if they don't find a way to fix this and give early adopters what would have been a standard feature on their SE/SEL trim cars!

Got my SKoda fabia built week 19. (May) . It has mirrorlink obviously and no, it doesn't work with iphones. Yet. The dealer says that some rumours say an update will be made available this summer for iphones to work with Mirrorlink. Maybe true, maybe not, but the car is fantastic :) 

• Like 1

IPhone will never work with iPhone, Apple got carplay, if we want iPhone to work we most have smartlink. I think skoda dont give a **** about the people who got the car before build week 22

• Like 1