Top rated octavia colours

Rallye Green is the best :)

Love that colour. Looks almost like the paint on the good old Ford Taunus (Cortina) I had back in the day.

Edited by Gromle
  • Like 2

I have a white car because:

• I like white
  • An Australian study showed you are 12% more likely to be involved in an accident in a dark coloured car
  • it reflects the heat from the Australian sun better than a dark colour and stays cooler.
  • it shows the dirt less than a black car

I expect that the safety stats from Scandinavian countries for white cars is less pronounced in winter :D

In all honesty the only time I have really noticed paintwork on a car was a locally produced Holden Commodore V8 with a custom black and brown paint job that literally made my jaw drop.

Do they do an L&K type exterior?

Edited by Gerrycan
  • Like 4

My mum always said that green was an unlucky colour on cars

My next three cars were of course ... green.

Due to the age of cars they were faded green, peeling green and assorted green.

Edited by Gerrycan
  • Like 4

It is a great colour, I was put off by the fact that every other Octy I see is it though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also thought that every other Octy is Race Blue, however in practice I've not seen a single mk 3 race blue vRS on the roads since I ordered mine last year - loads of white but then you don't have to pay extra for white.

I'd originally ordered metal grey but the more I looked at it the more it looked too dark so I changed to race blue.

If my current Blackline hadn't already been white then I'd have probably gone for white.....but fancied a change!

I got Moon White - didn't want it (it counts  as a metallic and metallics cost more!) , I wanted Corrida red but it would not have been available in time for me, whereas the white car was on its way.

Having said that I am amazed at how clean it appears most of the time, even in this bad weather with all the muck on the roads (though my Mk. 2 Cappuchino was even better in that regard).

And when I do give it a clean it proves so easy. It might have some kind of coating on it, but if so it isn't wearing off yet!!

Edited by ednmra

I love my candy white. It doesn't show the dirt as bad as a dark colour and if I do scratch it it wont show up as bad either.

Part of me wishes I'd gone for meteor grey though.

I've seen a few blue and a few white vrs about

Edited by V6Jules
  • Like 1

As Bond says, got to be sprint yellow. Looks great when it's clean too and there's only one other in my locality. I'm keeping it so I don't give a stuff about resale value.