Vrs engine death.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Having Re-reading post #81 / page 3 where a member says he has a written legal opinion where i defamed Skoda or is that the VW Group made me laugh.

The Company being sued by all and sundry around the world for Lying and de-frauding customers and others. 

I am even more happy now to be taken to court for defaming their good reputation for honesty and quality of products.

Looking forward to questioning them on that honesty and good reputation.

Edited by Offski
  • Like 1

You can get them now for £4,000 or near and plenty are ending up into ditches now.

There were not that many in the first place.

Not sure how many will be on the roads at 10 years old.

There are some over 6 years old now still going strong with the original engine and gearbox.

Not all are made of chocolate.

• Like 2

You can get them now for £4,000 or near and plenty are ending up into ditches now.

There were not that many in the first place.

Not sure how many will be on the roads at 10 years old.

There are some over 6 years old now still going strong with the original engine and gearbox.

Not all are made of chocolate.

Offski haven't you got yours mapped 1.4tsi

I have had various remaps and used different ECUs with different maps on different cars.

You do what you want and just dont expect others to pay if you break something.

Good Oil, Plugs and fuel and pay attention to how the car goes.

They are not all made of chocolate.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Since this engine went bang and im on 3rd engine with ITG induction kit, bigger front mount and APR a stage 1. The car has been running sweet. In 17k miles it hasn't missed a beat. AND NO OIL CONSUMPTION EITHER!! :)

I had those mods on my second engine and the skoda garage even said it was not the mods that caused it to fail just bad design on VW part with the oil injectors.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Maybe another is dead.

& not because of the dreaded Oil Consumption or spark plug failings, just someone filling the tank with diesel.

My favourite vRS was given to a family member and their partner has put diesel in and driven it until it would go no further.

So it is uplifted from the Motorway and in a good garage but i am not holding out hope on a quick recovery back to good health.

2 hours ago, Offski said:

Maybe another is dead.

& not because of the dreaded Oil Consumption or spark plug failings, just someone filling the tank with diesel.

My favourite vRS was given to a family member and their partner has put diesel in and driven it until it would go no further.

So it is uplifted from the Motorway and in a good garage but i am not holding out hope on a quick recovery back to good health.

I hope you slapped the fool.