What dog/dogs does everyone have?

hebby

Thank you for that Magwai ... she is one in a million, a quiet Cocker, calm and steady... nose always to the ground and never walks in a straight line ... :)

Alan.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

can we resurrect this ? 

<<<< meet Dave, the best dog in the world.

got to love a Staffie if you love dogs....

Mr Grumpy...please stop posting pics of your wee chunky monkey!!!! Makes me want to get another one :) Dave looks like a very handsome chap indeed...and I bet he's about three stone cuddlin' :)

Kit :)

Mr Grumpy...please stop posting pics of your wee chunky monkey!!!! Makes me want to get another one :) Dave looks like a very handsome chap indeed...and I bet he's about three stone cuddlin' :)

Kit :)

he is nearly 10 now Kit, and still as trim as he was when we rescued him, albeit grey around the edges, I have got some belting photos of him, if i can figure out this uploading malarky i will tease you more. Not a bad bone in his body, proper dog !

This was my chubby chubster, Nevis the day before she went for the big sleep, she was 14...broke my heart :'(  Have to say I am finding the last year really tough without her, she went everywhere with me and everyone loved her. Seems really strange not having a staffy in my life and to be honest I think the world would be a better place if everyone had a chance to know one :)

post-3954-0-67616000-1454074543_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

This was my chubby chubster, Nevis the day before she went for the big sleep, she was 14...broke my heart :'(  Have to say I am finding the last year really tough without her, she went everywhere with me and everyone loved her. Seems really strange not having a staffy in my life and to be honest I think the world would be a better place if everyone had a chance to know one :)

I can only agree, Dave is lying on my feet as I type, on the cold kitchen floor, snoring away, my feet are warm, but numb...............

Cairn terriers x 2: Dylan 3 and Henry 4

P1050658.jpg

1069845_10201493695006943_352822692_n_zp

I & my Cairn Snob have met these and these two are smashing little dogs.

• Like 1

We have a 6 year old English / Welsh Springer,Oakley.

Daft as a brush and My Shadow.

Also an 8 month old Lhasa apso , Teddy, who now thinks he's a Springer as well.

Edited by bilun777

We've just got the two dogs now, having lost our oldest Border Terrier Megan in March just gone.

We now have Bobby, a 10 year old Border Terrier, who lives for agility and has a wonderful temperament, liking nothing more than going to sleep cuddled up to you,, and Gemma, a 9 year old Cairn Terrier, who lives for food, sleep and barking after everything that moves!

This is Bobby:

.attachicon.gifBobby Agility 1.jpg attachicon.gifMike Wesham 14-06-2008.jpgattachicon.gifPhoto0060_001.jpgattachicon.gifMike & Bobby 2.jpg

And Gemma:

attachicon.gif10.jpgattachicon.gifPicture 078.jpg

And the two of them together, best friends:

attachicon.gifPicture 082.jpg

Mike

LIKE other posters on here, you've been infected with the Cairn Virus. Time to ask Colin to start a Skoda Cairn owners section.

My dog is named Rocky :) He is half French Mastiff & half staffie

First got Rocky back in 2009

heres a few pictures of him in 2009 

DSC00002_zpsjdvviqgo.jpg

DSC00051_zpsrmviszcf.jpg

Oliver Twist Style  :D

Image084_zpstfz6dp5v.jpg

& one of him in 2014

IMG_1464_zpscsuktu84.jpg

all the recent pictures of Rocky are on my iphone

Loves fetching the Tennis ball up at the park 

Edited by BATVANVRS