What dog/dogs does everyone have?

hebby

Nice!

Our last dog ( Boo ) was also a pit and had her 12 years until we had to have her put to sleep with kidney cancer :( absolutely destroyed me as she was like one of our kids :(

Labs are fantastic pets. Golden labs tend to be hyperactive from my experience. Chocolate labs are lovely though.

My 2 current dogs are a cross between a golden retriever and poodle. Think labradoodle only bigger.

They are soppy, stupid and a little bit naughty but they are lovely.

Great with the kids as they love cuddles, even if they do think they are giant lap dogs

post-61834-0-38751900-1427594243_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Here's my 4 month old pit Banjo :)

2C25657D-80CF-4A2C-8132-E9D81D0AC49D_zps

Beautiful dog! How'd things stand with the BSL? Did you have to go through courts/have special conditions imposed? 

Plenty have read about him on here but here is my boy Vinnie

0E5480C0-0068-4763-826D-9CBCD6EC4B0B_zps

7BAABE70-97B9-473C-81B0-3988FADB6899_zps

He was 2 last wednesday, his friends got him a cake

928158F7-31E0-4E06-A91A-B2C86AA92AA3_zps

I wasnt much of a 'dog person' before we got him, now he's like my child lol, totally adore him. 

• Like 3

Beautiful dog! How'd things stand with the BSL? Did you have to go through courts/have special conditions imposed? 

No we got him as a rescue dog as he was found at 10 week old wondering the streets :( just finding out what we need to do to have him exempt :) he's already micro chipped and learning to wear a muzzle as well as  have him booked for his balls off when he gets to age :) 

Some nice looking dogs on here people :)

I had two staffy's lost them both about 13 years ago to brain tumours.

Kids keep on that they want a Labrador or golden retriever but not completely sold on it.

Sod that i grown up around staffs all my life as well as jack russells and i never been bitten off a staff but have off labradors and jack russells lol i would trust a staff around my kids any day but a jack russell? NEVER! i have one called Sam and he's a killer he hates everyone and everything lol 

Some nice looking dogs on here people :)

Sod that i grown up around staffs all my life as well as jack russells and i never been bitten off a staff but have off labradors and jack russells lol i would trust a staff around my kids any day but a jack russell? NEVER! i have one called Sam and he's a killer he hates everyone and everything lol

Yeah my two (Tess,& Sara) were great. 2 of the most placid and loyal dogs ever. When my cousins were young they used to wrestle with them, pull their tails and neither one ever showed their teeth, growled or anything.

I'd like the kids to grow up with dogs as I did but as my youngest is only 2 and eldest 5 I'm not sure that I want to trust a puppy around them yet.

I'm on my second of two rescue Cairns, out of three in my lifetime.

Shonatrimmed_zpsf3e5f91f.jpg

Might look like a Westie ( as Westies are a white version ,and separate breed of the Cairn), but certainly not.

• Like 3