Castle Combe Forge Summer Action Day 12/9/15 - Track Time + Show

devonutopia

I enjoyed it, almost as much as if I was out there with you guys :)

The next meet I will be ready to join you all......

Please do, your a very good driver I've seen your driving skills :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Will it be two sessions again? If so, I'll only be doing one I reckon.

My missus will be there but I can't rely on her for pictures, she's a technotard and can't work the camer, ask Coskev :D

It's always two sessions per "order" but what one person then does with one of their track sessions is up to them (i.e sell one session to someone with an entry only ticket for the show)  :)

• Like 2

It's always two sessions per "order" but what one person then does with one of their track sessions is up to them (i.e sell one session to someone with an entry only ticket for the show) :)

I'll be the first person to pay up for track session April 2016 lol. Please let me/us know when the time comes for arrangements :-()

Not until the dates are released.

PS: You might want to tell the BMW about track manners from what I am told.  I won't have people on my sessions who do not check mirrors and drive to the rules. :)

Hopefully it will be offered to proper Briskoda members first before being offered out to friends/family. :thumbup:

PS: You might want to tell the BMW about track manners from what I am told. I won't have people on my sessions who do not check mirrors and drive to the rules. :)

What do you mean? What track manners? The only thing that happened, was he span out. It's not his fault that he has a faster petrol 3.0 straight 6 engine.

Edited by Zuhayb

Hopefully it will be offered to proper Briskoda members first before being offered out to friends/family. :thumbup:

The only reason the ticket was offered, cause one of the member was unable to go. I don't see any harm in that.

It is more likely I will keep skoda only next time after feedback received this time. :)

But if I do get reports of driving not to the standard set out in the driver briefing I will be forced to exclude people. It's a shame but if people cannot be courteous and allow people to overtake when they are slower, I will not allow them to join in. :)

• Like 1

PS: You might want to tell the BMW about track manners from what I am told.  I won't have people on my sessions who do not check mirrors and drive to the rules. :)

I had no problems passing the BMW ;),he seemed ok to me :)

Was going quite well too,so there wouldn't have been many cars that caught him and needed to pass him from what I saw.

It is more likely I will keep skoda only next time after feedback received this time. :)

But if I do get reports of driving not to the standard set out in the driver briefing I will be forced to exclude people. It's a shame but if people cannot be courteous and allow people to overtake when they are slower, I will not allow them to join in. :)

Funny I didn't see this threat last year when Bossfox was basically forcing people out of his way in the gtr,and over taking with half his car off the circuit on the grass?

His driving standard was bad enough for a 'talking too' by the marshals as he came off the circuit at the end!

All about the 'clique' ;)

• Like 1

I had no problems passing the BMW ;),he seemed ok to me :)

Was going quite well too,so there wouldn't have been many cars that caught him and needed to pass him from what I saw.

I saw no issues whilst watching, never held any traffic up, just span:rofl:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk