Show Us Your Ride - Past & Present Bike Pics

FUBAR

I'll get some pics if the k13 up this week mate before it goes.

That's exactly it, way better handling than the k, will miss the shaft drive but that's a small price to pay.

Shaft drive is a god send. Dont really know why they dont do it on more bikes? power loss dya think? 

Bet you're looking forward to seeing what the dealer puts the K up for aha 

You do realise you cannot pay for a bike in cakes Chris ?

Don't be ridiculous!  You can pay for ANYTHING with cakes. :clap:

'If' I were to have a Beemer that could well be the one as it doesn't have 'that' engine.

Yup that is the one.  Ask Fluffmeister.

Anyway if you are at work how come you have time to be on here?  You and that bloody plumber!  No woder the Country is going down the pan with folk on here and faceslap all the time instead of doing a proper days work. :notme:

Edited by Chriswright03

• 2 weeks later...

Another gs rider, looking good fella !

Now when you say toilet....??

Thanks, she's a 2016 model that's been stuck in my garage since before Christmas and this was only our 4th run out. I was on my way the Aber but the A470 was closed between Rhayader and Llangurig so I returned to crossgates then went north in the busy bank holiday traffic. By the time I got to DM my botty was a bit sore so I stopped for a break before going on to Bala, then back across the mountains towards Shrewsbury and home more then doubling the ODO reading! getting close to 1st service time So I'll be able to give her a bit of stick before long

A term of endearment/pi55 take from the air and oil head lot I believe...LC (liquid cooled) is often referred to as water cooled i.e. WC WC= water closet=toilet