Brisky Racing - let's go racing!

BossFox

I'd have crashed into the pug for p'ing me off tbh. Possibly need to curb that side before doing my ARDS this summer[emoji23]

Edited by Jaspire
  • Like 1

I'll finish watching it when I get home was sat watching it enjoying myself shouting at the tablet, when I remembered this was using my interweb data on my phone.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

I'll finish watching it when I get home was sat watching it enjoying myself shouting at the tablet, when I remembered this was using my interweb data on my phone.

I've been shouting at myself watching it back. POWER!!! BRAKE LATER!!

• Like 1

I've been shouting at myself watching it back. POWER!!! BRAKE LATER!!

Lol! I was shouting feck him Danny stick it up him next time he cuts across. David Coulthard says it's a racing incident every time someone does on the f1. If that excuse is good enough for him then it's good enough for Danny! [emoji23]

• Like 1

Lol! I was shouting feck him Danny stick it up him next time he cuts across. David Coulthard says it's a racing incident every time someone does on the f1. If that excuse is good enough for him then it's good enough for Danny! [emoji23]

Haha but these are our own cars. Damage comes out of the funds for the next race. I'd rather wait for the opportunity to pass than risk damaging the car or even worse taking us both out and writing them off!

They are all a good bunch of guys out there. If there's a blatantly faster car approaching they move out the way and let them pass. One of the DC5s was coming up behind me and fast, no point trying to defend as he's already lapped me!!

• Like 2

Shame about Richard though, love to see that fester given a lashing for a whole race.

• Like 2

An entertaining watch Danny, well done, like the others I was shouting at my iPad lol

Thanks Mike, I was having a right go at myself watching it back. Brands Hatch next. I'm really looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Shame about Richard though, love to see that fester given a lashing for a whole race.

It's one of those things. Seriously irritating and annoying but when a car is at the spec that it is, things don't always go to plan.

I was really looking forward to racing with Richard but it wasn't to be. Hopefully at Brands it will be spot on and we will see how we both do with lap times. Me and Richard know Brands quite well.

• Like 1

Suprised he hasn't borrowed the engine from the focus ;) haha

Yeah might want to padlock to bonnet, especially during the night.

What's the 4th/ 5th car?

Me and Chris will be there to help

The Fiesta ST, BTCC Focus and Puma are booked in, there may be an addition tomorrow...

Plus Damo is booked in, in his Fiesta ST too.