Biker Drops Aggressive Driver With A Headbutt

FUBAR

Shouldn't laugh........ but found it highly satisfying to watch all the same  :notme:  :devil:

• Like 3

Haha that's excellent. Took me by surprise but deserved

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Ok, the guy in the truck didn't have to stop and could easily have just ranted whilst driving away, but why did he deserve it?

At the end of the day, the chap on the bike was in the wrong for being on the completely wrong side of the road in the first place.

Edit, ignore me, it's in the U.S. So the tuck was on the wrong side :p.

Still didn't deserve the headbutt though.

• Like 1

Ok, the guy in the truck didn't have to stop and could easily have just ranted whilst driving away, but why did he deserve it?

At the end of the day, the chap on the bike was in the wrong for being on the completely wrong side of the road in the first place.

Edit, ignore me, it's in the U.S. So the tuck was on the wrong side :p.

Still didn't deserve the headbutt though.

Isn't that abroad so bike in right and truck on wrong side!? Edit, now spotted above too.

The hillbilly accents are the best give away after the big American pick up LOL :p

• Like 1

Redneck C movie attempt - and they could'nt afford a Harley.

Genuine youtube ...

Next please

Personally. Id rather sell my bike and only drive a car, than ride Harley.

I mean, if im just plodding around, i might aswel.. Haha

• Like 1

Redneck C movie attempt - and they could'nt afford a Harley.

Genuine youtube ...

Next please

He needed to be able to turn within the road, not just within the state!  :giggle:

• Like 2

He needed to be able to turn within the road, not just within the state! :giggle:

Hahaa.

Probably wouldnt of happened on a Harley anyway.

He'd of been at the side of the road trying to fix it long before this

• Like 2

I reckon there's more to that. Something happened to make the truck driver do that in the first place. The biker has been selective in his editing.

• Like 1

I reckon there's more to that. Something happened to make the truck driver do that in the first place. The biker has been selective in his editing.

Defo edited out the rest of the brawl anyway aha.

Defo edited out the rest of the brawl anyway aha.

I thought exactly this too.

Full video. It was at 4000 views yesterday when I saw it, now 2.4million :o  

I can see why the last bit was edited out.

But more boring than i thought hahaa

Wtf is all that about

Proper anticlimax :( 

• Like 1

using 55 

I meant there's something missing from the beginning.

The word on the internet seems to be under the impression it was due to the biker speeding? Video shows the biker doing 65mph in what is most likely a 55mph zone, so God knows. But as it starts where it does, the biker may have just landed the front wheel or the guy behind him  (who did the headbutt) would likely have been positioned closer to the centre line and had to take even greater avoidance action and was mightily peeved. Either way though, using a few ton of pointless American redneck transport with your kids in the back (not belted in) and moving out on the bikers then his slamming on and flying back and slamming on again, to me gives me nothing but pure contempt for the driver. They do seem to be known to each other so might have been due to previous personal or vehicular issues. It will remain one of those things we will never know with a fence drawn up with cagers on one side and bikers on the other. 

• Like 1